Author Topic: Hillary Clinton becomes chancellor of Belfast’s Queen’s University  (Read 851 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton becomes chancellor of Belfast’s Queen’s University

She is first woman to be appointed in role, which will last five years

Kate Ng

Former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has become the first woman to be appointed the new Chancellor of Queen’s University in Belfast.

The university announced on Thursday that Ms Clinton, who received an honorary doctorate from the university in October, will become the 11th Chancellor.

The role of chancellor lasts for five years, and Ms Clinton will act as an advisor to the vice chancellor Professor Ian Greer and senior management as part of it.

She will also preside at most graduation ceremonies and be an ambassador for the university overseas.

Ms Clinton accepted the position and said: “It is a great privilege to become the Chancellor of Queen’s University, a place I have great fondness for and have grown a strong relationship with over the years.”

more
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillary-clinton-chancellor-belfast-queens-university-a9267611.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I see she and Bubba are still working a con.  Not sure how yet, but you can bet she will find a way to line her pockets.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Yet another position for which she's not the least bit qualified ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She always wanted to be the Chancellor of something.  Look what Adolf Hitler did with the job.  Just don't anybody tell her it's just a University.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wonder who she blackmailed to get that to happen?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Exactly. My first thought was, "Why?" My second was, "Is residing there a requirement?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Exactly. My first thought was, "Why?" My second was, "Is residing there a requirement?"

Well, she drinks like an Irishman.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, she drinks like an Irishman.

She looks like one too. Pasty white.

Online libertybele

My first thought was will she be residing there? I could care less as to why.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My first thought was will she be residing there? I could care less as to why.

There's no way she's going to slum it in Belfast.  It would be nice, though.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

There's no way she's going to slum it in Belfast.  It would be nice, though.

The IRA can put her up.

Offline Victoria33

She always wanted to be the Chancellor of something.  Look what Adolf Hitler did with the job.  Just don't anybody tell her it's just a University.
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Once-Ler
@mountaineer

Cyber, some info. you likely do not know.  mountaineer, she IS qualified in education matters.

When I want to know someone, I study his/her beginning on this earth and up to the time I started the research. 

Hillary was born into a good family who attended church, a model family.  However, her father was of the old school, girls should graduate from high school, get married, and keep house for the husband.  Her mother knew Hillary was smart and told the husband Hillary was going to college.  Either a grandmother or aunt, I forget which now, also said she should go to college. 

When she pursued her law degree it was to work on children's issues, including all areas of children's lives, which includes education, and after graduation, she did work for an agency that dealt with such issues. 

Several years later, she was in Arkansas and Bill Clinton was governor.  (An aside: when she went there to be with Bill Clinton, she was still not sure she wanted to marry him, so in his first term as governor, they were living in the Governor's house together and not married.  There is more to that story, but it is not about schools which is what I am writing about.)

Arkansas schools were the pits.  My parents were born and grew up in Arkansas.  Their schools in that time period, had 8 yrs. of school and that was it.  I had two aunts there who were school teachers in later times when they had 11 or 12 years of school.  We went there every year and I stayed at the aunts' house., so I was aware the schools  had never been what they should have been. 

When Bill Clinton was governor of Arkansas, Hillary studied their school system and changed it for the better, raising the standards to complete a school year so the student would be ready for the next grade.  She caused that to happen.

To me, her accepting this Chancellor job is her going back in time to be what she was in her early days.

Now, I know the people on this thread will call her all types of names and accuse her of killing people, etc., etc.  But I know the early version of her life, who she was then, before her life changed not for the better.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 02:37:25 am by Victoria33 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope she regresses to infancy.  Then maybe we can be safe.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Now, I know the people on this thread will call her all types of names and accuse her of killing people, etc., etc.  But I know the early version of her life, who she was then, before her life changed not for the better.

@Victoria33

Yup,she was good people back when she was defending the Black Panthers for murdering white people,hiding/destroying evidence that should have been turned over to the defense during the Watergate Trials and getting fired by Cox for doing it. I have no doubt Karl  Marx would have adored her.

And let's not forget her being Bubba's bag lady for pay-offs,or her seat on the board at Wal-Mart so she could get Bubba's cut for his political help getting laws passed to help Wal-Mart import cheap Chinese crap into the US for a percentage of the take. The Clinton's hooked up with the Bush's to betray America for a cut of the profits cause that's just the kind of Patriotic Americans they really are.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 04:26:24 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Wingnut

@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Once-Ler
@mountaineer

Cyber, some info. you likely do not know.  mountaineer, she IS qualified in education matters.
blah blah blah

Hey how about that shit Trump did to kill some bad guys.  Hillary...Hillary.   Bengazi

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

You know who else was Chancellor? 

Palpatine.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

It's just a ceremonial position.  Nobody is better qualified.

Offline Victoria33

@sneakypete
@The Ghost

I said:
"Now, I know the people on this thread will call her all types of names and accuse her of killing people, etc., etc.  But I know the early version of her life, who she was then, before her life changed not for the better."

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Hillary is about as evil as they get.  Nothing this woman does is to be trusted.

The old expression, where there is smoke there is fire is often true enough.  People just drop dead that have known the Clintons.  When Epstein was jailed, I turned to my wife and said he has hours, perhaps days to live max.  Sure enough, the cretin committed suicide.  Big surprise there.

I thought the Irish were smarter than to get involved with this bimbo.

And maybe she learned a few tricks from Sanders' wife.  Didn't she abscond with monies from a university that resulted in it going out of existence?  What happened to her being indicted?  Last I read she was facing felony charges, and I never heard anything further.

Offline GrouchoTex

Think about it:

What do the Clinton's and the royal family have in common?

This was a pay-off, buying silence.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Think about it:

What do the Clinton's and the royal family have in common?

This was a pay-off, buying silence.

But who paid whom? :pondering:
I will NOT comply.

Offline GrouchoTex

But who paid whom? :pondering:

Not 100% sure, but I figure Hillary gets the job in exchange for the Clinton's not throwing Andrew under the bus.