Author Topic: Getting the Goods on Schiff . By Betsy McCaughey  (Read 256 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Getting the Goods on Schiff . By Betsy McCaughey
« on: January 02, 2020, 10:04:09 pm »
The truth behind House Intelligence Chairman Adam Schiff's role in engineering President Donald Trump's impeachment may soon come out because a nonprofit group promoting government transparency -- Judicial Watch -- is suing to get the whistleblower's emails.

No matter how the Senate proceeds with Trump's trial, Schiff should be held accountable for the devious means he used to drive impeachment.

The public also needs the truth about the so-called whistleblower. Real whistleblowers deserve to be treated like heroes. But the man identified as the whistleblower by Judicial Watch and many media accounts -- Eric Ciaramella -- is no hero.

To dignify Ciaramella with the term "whistleblower" misrepresents what he allegedly did. Let's say he filed what is technically called a whistleblower complaint. He had no firsthand knowledge of Trump's controversial July 25 phone call or motivations. Every allegation in the complaint begins with "I learned from multiple U.S. officials," or "multiple officials told me" or "officials with direct knowledge informed me." Just gossip. He never names any sources. Ciaramella acted as the anti-Trumpers' frontman. As for courage, there's not an ounce. He's cowering from public view.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/01/02/getting_the_goods_on_schiff_142062.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Getting the Goods on Schiff . By Betsy McCaughey
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2020, 11:38:50 pm »
I'll bet real folding money J/W won't get the email until after the Election, but I still want them.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Getting the Goods on Schiff . By Betsy McCaughey
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 12:20:59 am »

T  He's cowering from public view.

Is he really cowering from public view,or does Schiff have him stashed somewhere in order to protect himself?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!