Author Topic: Ben Rhodes Blames Trump for Embassy Attack: Foreign Policy ‘Based on Obama Envy’  (Read 230 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ben Rhodes Blames Trump for Embassy Attack: Foreign Policy ‘Based on Obama Envy’

Hannah Bleau 31 Dec 2019

Ben Rhodes, a former national security aide to former President Barack Obama, accused President Trump of pursuing a foreign policy based on “Obama envy” following news of a violent mob attacking the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad.

“Trump sanctions on Iran have done nothing to change Iranian behavior except make it worse,” Rhodes, who once described the Iran Deal as “necessary … even if Iran doesn’t change,” tweeted Tuesday morning.

“This is what happens when your foreign policy is based on Obama envy, domestic politics, Saudi interests, and magical right wing thinking,” he added:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2019/12/31/ben-rhodes-blames-trump-for-embassy-attack-foreign-policy-based-on-obama-envy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

They're just getting stupid now, and I truly believe the left are disappointed at the lack of dead Americans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
They're just getting stupid now, and I truly believe the left are disappointed at the lack of dead Americans.

They would love to see a *Benghazi* on Trump's watch.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline AL

Ben Rhodes is nuts, Trump doesn't envy anything O did.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Calling this guy an idiot is giving him credit he doesn't deserve,as well as being defaming to actual idiots.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Is this one of those Ben Rhodes hard and put away wet things?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

Some MSM folk were, I think.

Ben Rhodes, a former national security aide to former President Barack Obama ...

After the way Obama and his foreign policy idiots F'ed up Libya, Syria, and almost threw away Iraq to ISIS, on a scale of 1 to 10, this guy's credibility is -10!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

Welcome to the Briefing Room. 

You are exactly correct!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Of course they would. Unlike Bammy, Trump reacted swiftly and in an appropriate and effective way. Very presidential.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He was a huge obama leg hummper. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.