Author Topic: Warren trashes Republicans as 'fawning, spineless defenders' of Trump 'crimes'  (Read 1350 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Warren trashes Republicans as 'fawning, spineless defenders' of Trump 'crimes'
by Naomi Lim
 | December 31, 2019 11:45 AM

Elizabeth Warren ripped her Republican counterparts as the Senate braces for President Trump's impeachment trial.

The Massachusetts senator and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate reflected on 2019 during a New Year's Eve address in Boston, asserting that Trump had "become bolder with his lies and more brazen in his law-breaking."

"Meanwhile, the Republicans in Congress have turned into fawning, spineless defenders of his crimes," she said Tuesday at the Old South Meeting House.

Trump this month was impeached by the House for abuse of power and obstructing Congress after allegations he pressured Ukraine to dig up political dirt on another 2020 Democratic rival, former Vice President Joe Biden.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/warren-trashes-republicans-as-fawning-spineless-defenders-of-trump-crimes
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

...asserting that Trump had "become bolder with his lies and more brazen in his law-breaking."

I'm so sick of these "faculty lounge types" accusing Trump of breaking the law. What crimes has he committed? Be specific or shut up.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline PeteS in CA

I take it Fauxcahontas would not be an objective "juror" if the articles of shampeachment are ever tried in the Senate?

"Crimes"? Name one! Cite statute and give the evidence! Fauxcahontas' law license and JD should be on the line for making such a slanderous false accusation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Folks aren't just defending Trump, they are defending 63 million.  And the tradition that the people's choice be respected, including our prerogative to render our own dangerous verdict this November.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline dancer

Warren is desperate.  She is dropping in the polls and her funding is disappearing.  She can and will say anything if it gives her traction.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
...asserting that Trump had "become bolder with his lies and more brazen in his law-breaking."
I'm so sick of these "faculty lounge types" accusing Trump of breaking the law. What crimes has he committed? Be specific or shut up.
What Trump did was, he sent 100 billion American dollars to help Iran build their nuclear weapons. Congress was not even thought of much less were they 'informed'.

Obama/Jarrett was the rogue President who didn't give a shit about any so called 'Law'. Obama did whatever he wanted to do any time he wanted to do it. He was throwing drone strikes around the Middle East like popcorn. You know he had to clear his "kill list" which nobody except him knew about or approved.

Anybody who thinks Obama is not a Muslim is an idiot. And yes, he supports Hamas, Hezbolla, and all the terrorist groups over there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dancer

What Trump did was, he sent 100 billion American dollars to help Iran build their nuclear weapons. Congress was not even thought of much less were they 'informed'.

Obama/Jarrett was the rogue President who didn't give a shit about any so called 'Law'. Obama did whatever he wanted to do any time he wanted to do it. He was throwing drone strikes around the Middle East like popcorn. You know he had to clear his "kill list" which nobody except him knew about or approved.

Anybody who thinks Obama is not a Muslim is an idiot. And yes, he supports Hamas, Hezbolla, and all the terrorist groups over there.

Trump?

I think you meant Obama because he did send $1.7 billion dollars in cash to Iran.

Offline PeteS in CA

@240B, got a source for this claim?

What Trump did was, he sent 100 billion American dollars to help Iran build their nuclear weapons.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online libertybele

:amen:   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
@240B, got a source for this claim?
No dumbass.
That's what Jarrett did while Obama was high as a kite.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

No dumbass.

Are you under- or over-caffeinated this morning? I asked a very simple question. If you were being sarcastic or satiric, just say so.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Are you under- or over-caffeinated this morning? I asked a very simple question. If you were being sarcastic or satiric, just say so.
You do know that Jarrett is an Iranian.
You do know that the Mullahs are building statues of Jarrett/Obama in the square of Tehran.
They are National Heroes in Iran.
Hussein Obama yells, "Allah hu Akbar!!"

Offline bilo

You do know that the Mullahs are building statues of Jarrett/Obama in the square of Tehran.

Your original post said Trump sent 1oo billion to Iran. I think it was a typo. No one disagrees with your assessment of obama and jarrett.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline PeteS in CA

1. No, Jarrett is not Iranian. She was born there, but to American parents. By the time she entered elementary school her family was again living in the US. I suspect that Statues-in-Iran meme is similarly false, but if you have a source for the claim I'd consider it.

2. You posted, "What Trump did was, he sent 100 billion American dollars to help Iran build their nuclear weapons." What does Valerie Jarrett have to do with that claim?

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:13:50 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Folks aren't just defending Trump, they are defending 63 million.  And the tradition that the people's choice be respected, including our prerogative to render our own dangerous verdict this November.

@Jazzhead

Exactly -- that's what this really has been about for the last 3 years.  Stupid Democrats likely would be headed for an easy win next November if they didn't force into Trump's camp all those moderate Americans who believe that we must respect the results of elections.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Warren is desperate.  She is dropping in the polls and her funding is disappearing.  She can and will say anything if it gives her traction.

Her numbers are dropping faster than Bill Clintons Pants at an Epstein party.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Warren trashes Republicans as 'fawning, spineless defenders' of Trump 'crimes'

Sez the bitch who falsified her law school application to reflect being a minority.  Meaning one true native american missed out on a law school spot.

Excuse me, if I barf at her attempt to be a defender of moral value.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Top notch!

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Sez the bitch who falsified her law school application to reflect being a minority.  Meaning one true native american missed out on a law school spot.

Excuse me, if I barf at her attempt to be a defender of moral value.
Warren is a liar and a thief.
She lied about being a Blond Hair Blue Eye native.
and she stole a seat reserved for a Real Native.
She is a liar and a thief.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe she can tap into some tribal funds...
 22chief :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

:rolling:  Glad to see you posting again @Wingnut   Your avatar however, creeps me out ...the eyes ... where are the eyes?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
  She can and will say anything....

@dancer

In other words,tomorrow is just going to be a typical day for her?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
No dumbass.

You said Trump did it and then called @PeteS in CA and/or @dancer  a "dumbass" for quoting your mistake.
How progressive of you.  Which Democrat will you be voting for?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 07:35:43 pm by DeerSlayer »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline PeteS in CA

No need to dig up something 2 months old, mmmkay?