Author Topic: ‘Mexicans are the new Jews’: Linda Ronstadt says Trump’s ‘exactly the same’ as Hitler  (Read 958 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

5-6 million people being slaughtered in camps designed to slaughter them is a "PR program"?

@PeteS in CA

The implication is not what I said,nor anything I implied. I am NOT going to argue with you over if it was 6 million or 6 thousand. Either is an atrocity.

I stated that the Jewish PR machine was so efficient after the war ended that I grew up thinking that the Jews were the ONLY ones to be sent to the concentration/death camps by the Nazi's,and that is simply not true.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Linda did quite a trick.  Turning from one the most gorgeous babes around into one left wing moonbat crazy hideous hag.

@catfish1957

She got old and sick. It happens to everybody that manages to live that long.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

As for her current appearance, she's 73 and her Parkinson's may make keeping fit difficult for her.

@PeteS in CA

As my old army friend,and a man that I admired greatly Bill Edge used to be fond of saying,"Getting old ain't for sissies!"

Truer words were never spoken.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jerry 'Moonbeam' Browns beard speaks! I remember when she was a rock star and wasn't pimping her Mexican heritage......then the rock star faded and she decided to trade on 'songs of my father' and suddenly she's making a a public show of solidarity with illegals and of course the liberal Hitler slur of a Republican President. Has anyone demanded she back up her Hitler comparison with evidence of the millions of Hispanics illegal or legal that Trump has had killed?

@GtHawk

This crap wouldn't have bothered me if it weren't for the fact that her family was wealthy even before they left Mexico,and her father wasn't even ethnically a His Panic,and I don't really think her mother was,either.

To top that cake off,she was born into wealth,and was a multi-millionaire from inheritance before she was a multi-millionaire from being a rock star.

In other words,what the HELL does SHE really know about "growing up Mexican",or struggling to adapt to a new country?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

This crap wouldn't have bothered me if it weren't for the fact that her family was wealthy even before they left Mexico,and her father wasn't even ethnically a His Panic,and I don't really think her mother was,either.

To top that cake off,she was born into wealth,and was a multi-millionaire from inheritance before she was a multi-millionaire from being a rock star.

In other words,what the HELL does SHE really know about "growing up Mexican",or struggling to adapt to a new country?
@sneakypete
She like all the other batshit crazy liberals get all their information taking trips, yeah that's the ticket, trips here

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

Does anyone really care what Ronstadt thinks?  Is she even relevant these days?  Anyone know if she's recorded any new music lately or is she just flapping her jaws?

:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

People on this forum have to remember that, according to a growing number of lib/leftists, all conservatives are now  Nazis.
If you state that there are only two sexes, and that people can't change from one sex to other simply by declaring they're a different sex, you are a Nazi.
If you say that we can't allow tens of millions of illegal aliens to infiltrate into the country and suck up taxpayer money and the country can survive, you are a Nazi.
If you say there should be no special laws for different ethnic groups and that all Americans should be subject to the same laws, you are a Nazi.
If you say mentallly ill people shouldn't be allowed to roam the streets of cities camping on the sidewalks and defecating publicly on city streets and sidewalks, you are....you guessed it, a Nazi.
Any deviation from liberal/leftist orthodoxy and agendas will get you called a Nazi.
So the old hag Ronstadt is simply iterating what most lib/leftists believe today....conservative Republicans are all Nazis itching to create The Fourth Reich.
The Big Split gets closer and closer every day.