Author Topic: Joe Biden to testify in impeachment trial, making U-turn  (Read 288 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Joe Biden to testify in impeachment trial, making U-turn
« on: December 30, 2019, 05:09:34 pm »
Joe Biden to testify in impeachment trial, making U-turn

The move came after Biden faced questions and criticism about whether his initial stand would run counter to the rule of law.

REUTERS
Joseph R. Biden Jr. backtracked on Saturday from his stated position that he would not comply with a subpoena to testify in President Trump's impeachment trial in the Senate.

Instead, he declared that he would abide by "any subpoena that was sent to me" even as he insisted there was no justification for calling him as a witness, according to The New York Times.

Read more at: https://www.unian.info/world/10814555-joe-biden-to-testify-in-impeachment-trial-making-u-turn.html?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=twitter_site

I didn't see this posted, pretty big news if so. Reuters.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Joe Biden to testify in impeachment trial, making U-turn
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 05:54:38 pm »
Very interesting.  I have read that Graham a couple of times has told Giuliani to make sure that the Ukraine 'issues' aren't Russian propaganda.  Gee, if everything gets blamed on the Russians. then, "poof" no one will be held accountable.  How convenient. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:15:53 pm »
I wasn't aware anybody asked him.  Yet.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 07:46:43 pm »
I think Pelosi had to explain to him that bragging about defying a Congressional subpoena was kind of undermining her whole "obstruction of Congress" fairy tale.
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA