Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard Praises School Choice, Charter Schools  (Read 557 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Tulsi Gabbard Praises School Choice, Charter Schools
« on: December 29, 2019, 10:23:53 pm »
Tulsi Gabbard Praises School Choice, Charter Schools

William Davis
Reporter
December 28, 2019
3:58 PM ET

Democratic Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard praised school choice while discussing her education policy Thursday in New Hampshire.
“I think school choice is important,” Gabbard said in a video clip posted by progressive activist Lauren Steiner.

The long-shot Democratic presidential candidate then went on to praise examples of successful charter schools in her home state of Hawaii.

“I think there are examples, even in my home state of Hawaii of great charter schools,” Gabbard said. “A lot of them in our state are native Hawaiian immersion schools that provide Native Hawaiian kids and their families to get a different kind of education.”

https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/28/tulsi-gabbard-praises-school-choice-charter-schools/

Good for her.  It takes guts for her to stand up against NEA.  This is an issue that matters to parents.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Tulsi Gabbard Praises School Choice, Charter Schools
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 10:35:01 pm »
Oh my!  A Democrat speaking honestly.  What a freak.  The Clintons praised public schools and attacked charter schools while sending their only child to Sidwell Friend's School, a swanky private school attended by.. Al Gore's kids and Jesse Jackson's kids.

Then the Obamas did the same identical thing - Edu-Hypocrites big time.

Public school teachers send their own children to private schools at a higher rate than the general public, all the while praising public schools and attacking "school choice."

http://TheEducationFraud.wordpress.com
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "Wow, beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 11:39:11 pm »
Oh my!  A Democrat speaking honestly.  What a freak.  The Clintons praised public schools and attacked charter schools while sending their only child to Sidwell Friend's School, a swanky private school attended by.. Al Gore's kids and Jesse Jackson's kids.

Then the Obamas did the same identical thing - Edu-Hypocrites big time.

Public school teachers send their own children to private schools at a higher rate than the general public, all the while praising public schools and attacking "school choice."

http://TheEducationFraud.wordpress.com

True, my daughter had a friend who's mother was a teacher locally.  She sent her daughter to the Charter School.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2019, 11:47:00 pm »
Good for her.  It takes guts for her to stand up against NEA.  This is an issue that matters to parents.

Sadly, in the Dem Party that's heresy. Her Presidential was was pretty much over anyway, but this heresy may end whatever political career she might have had.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 11:56:23 pm »
Sadly, in the Dem Party that's heresy. Her Presidential was was pretty much over anyway, but this heresy may end whatever political career she might have had.

Maybe she will switch parties.

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 03:42:40 am »
Each of Tulsi Gabbard's two faces speak with forked tongues.  I don't believe a single word she says.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2019, 04:21:21 am »
Each of Tulsi Gabbard's two faces speak with forked tongues.  I don't believe a single word she says.

I kinda like her.   She is not your typical modern day Rat.  She something different.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2019, 04:40:06 am »
I kinda like her.   She is not your typical modern day Rat.  She something different.

Well she is.  I haven't voted for a Democrat since right out of High School.  I don't like all of her policies but she is interesting. 

But after looking at her website probably not.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 05:19:51 am by Chosen Daughter »