Author Topic: New York State Blocks ICE and Border Patrol Access to DMV Database  (Read 489 times)

rangerrebew

New York State Blocks ICE and Border Patrol Access to DMV Database

Cuomo’s gift to ISIS, the drug cartels, and human traffickers.
Fri Dec 27, 2019 Michael Cutler

On December 17, 2019 Democrat & Chronicle, a publication affiliated with USA Today, published this extremely worrisome report: ICE, Border Patrol had access to NY's DMV database. With a new license law, now they don't.

Here is how that report begins:

ALBANY, N.Y. – Federal immigration and border officials have been blocked from New York's DMV database, a move that keeps them from accessing data that can be used to help determine whether a vehicle owner has a criminal history or a warrant for their arrest.

New York's Green Light Law took effect Saturday, allowing those without legal immigration status to apply for driver's licenses in New York.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2019/12/new-york-state-blocks-ice-and-border-patrol-access-michael-cutler/

rangerrebew

Re: New York State Blocks ICE and Border Patrol Access to DMV Database
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 03:30:34 pm »
Why isn't this obstruction of justice, withholding information from the feds? :shrug:

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 03:43:06 pm »
Why isn't this obstruction of justice, withholding information from the feds? :shrug:
For the same reason that 2a sanctuaries are illegal but illegal allien sanctuaries are not... In other words, I have no idea...  :shrug:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 11:42:14 pm »
Could a federal case be promulgated against the state of New York (and the governor) for obstruction of justice?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 05:49:00 am »
I'm sure someone from the None Such Agency could hack that baby like a ripe watermelon.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis