Author Topic: New Jersey: Muslim makes video series boasting of wanting to murder Christians, soldiers, and blacks  (Read 1035 times)

rangerrebew

New Jersey: Muslim makes video series boasting of wanting to murder Christians, soldiers, and blacks

Dec 22, 2019 2:00 pm By Robert Spencer 

Where did Mostafa Hussaini get the idea that killing all these people would be a good thing? Has his local mosque been investigated? Why not?

“New Jersey man Mostafa Hussaini arrested for racist death threats on YouTube,” by Lee Brown, New York Post, December 16, 2019 (thanks to The Religion of Peace):

A New Jersey man has been arrested over a series of disturbing YouTube videos in which he said he wanted to kill blacks, Christians and soldiers — and even burned to death a parakeet, according to authorities.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/12/new-jersey-muslim-makes-video-series-boasting-of-wanting-to-murder-christians-soldiers-and-blacks

rangerrebew

There are many more here already with this mentality, and many more on the way. :osama:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since so many Muslims are black,this makes no sense at all.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

New Jersey Muslim arrested for racist, Islamic supremacist death threats on YouTube
By Pamela Geller - on December 26, 2019
Jihad in America

Mostafa Hussaini, seen in a video he posted online. “If you have a machine gun, bring your machine gun.” He burned a parakeet to death — naming it “Jesus” as a symbol of the Christians he wants to kill. Mostafa Hussaini vowed to kill “all black people, all blonde people, most of European people

New Jersey man Mostafa Hussaini arrested for racist death threats on YouTube

By Lee Brown, NY Post, December 2019:

A New Jersey man has been arrested over a series of disturbing YouTube videos in which he said he wanted to kill blacks, Christians and soldiers — and even burned to death a parakeet, according to authorities.

Mostafa Hussaini, 34, of Totowa, was arrested by federal agents in Florida after Miami cops were alerted to death threats made on his YouTube channel while he appeared to be staying in the Sunshine State, according to court documents.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/12/new-jersey-muslim-arrested-for-racist-islamic-supremacist-death-threats-on-youtube.html/

rangerrebew

This, of course, isn't a "hate" crime.  I imagine it will be seen as "workplace violence." *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

An obvious abuse of the hate crime laws. Internal Affairs needs to investigate these federal officers.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
At least this Muslim finally said what I have always known. The Muslims in the Middle East do not like Black people at all.
That's why I was amazed by how many Blacks love Islam when I returned to the United States. A Black Muslim in Africa is normal. A Black Muslim in the Middle East is going to have racial problems.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
New Jersey Muslim arrested for racist, Islamic supremacist death threats on YouTube
By Pamela Geller - on December 26, 2019
Jihad in America

Mostafa Hussaini, seen in a video he posted online. “If you have a machine gun, bring your machine gun.” He burned a parakeet to death — naming it “Jesus” as a symbol of the Christians he wants to kill. Mostafa Hussaini vowed to kill “all black people, all blonde people, most of European people

@rangerrebew

Well,we know he is a warrior,anyhow.Takes a brave man to take on a parakeet all by himself.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That's why I was amazed by how many Blacks love Islam when I returned to the United States. 

@240B

The typical black Muslim in America is a ghetto rat with a low double-digit IQ that thinks Islam is a "Black Religion". He bees doawn wid de bruthas,ifn he bees a Muslim.

Don't believe me,stop 20 Mule Team Boraxo Mustaffa next time you see him shoplifting at the mall,and ask him.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
An obvious abuse of the hate crime laws. Internal Affairs needs to investigate these federal officers.
Maybe they can get him on Animal Cruelty for burning the bird.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

At least this Muslim finally said what I have always known. The Muslims in the Middle East do not like Black people at all.
That's why I was amazed by how many Blacks love Islam when I returned to the United States. A Black Muslim in Africa is normal. A Black Muslim in the Middle East is going to have racial problems.
It was the Arab traders who brokered, if they didn't just raid and sell, African slaves to the New World. What is now the United States got only a small percentage of those slaves.

Why any Black person would embrace Islam here is beyond me. Islam enslaved, Christianity set them free.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

It was the Arab traders who brokered, if they didn't just raid and sell, African slaves to the New World. What is now the United States got only a small percentage of those slaves.

Yes,but was the Vikings who sold the first known white slaves to Africans. They were the Irish survivors of a Viking raid on a coastal fishing village. IIRC,there were 66 of them,mostly women and children. This was maybe in the 9th Century. My memory sucks now,so that could be wrong.

Soooo,if you have any Irish blood in you,come down HARD on the next black fool who rants at you about "de white mans dun put my peepuls in slavery,'n shit!" by informing that goober that HIS people bought YOUR ancestors a couple of hundred years earlier,and payback is fair trade.

Why any Black person would embrace Islam here is beyond me. Islam enslaved, Christianity set them free.

Ignorance. It's not like they or anyone else actually learn anything in school anymore. We have people running around with high school,and in some cases even college degrees that can't even read or write.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:11:46 am by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

Maybe they can get him on Animal Cruelty for burning the bird.

Christians? meh. By G*d he killed a Parakeet!

Offline Smokin Joe

Christians? meh. By G*d he killed a Parakeet!
Well, TPTB seem to think calling for murder of Christians is no big deal.

But set a birdie on fire, and that might get them to pay attention.

Yes, that is a sad state of affairs, to be sure, but indicative of the times we are in.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 12:57:35 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis