Author Topic: NASA Director is glad that Elon Musk is not leading SpaceX  (Read 115 times)

Timber Rattler and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Universe. Space. Tech by Ivan Hrinko 5/21/24

Despite the controversial owner of the company, NASA eventually relies on SpaceX as a reliable partner. According to agency director Bill Nelson, this is mainly because SpaceX is not run by Elon Musk.

In an interview with NPR, NASA director Bill Nelson explained his position regarding Musk, whose company receives multibillion-dollar government contracts from NASA.

“Elon Musk’s decision-making has come under a lot of scrutiny in recent years when it comes to some of his other companies, Twitter and Tesla. Are you concerned that so much of this plan is in the hands of Elon Musk at this point in time?” interviewer Scott Detrow asked Nelson.

“Elon Musk… one of the most important decisions he made, as a matter of fact, is he picked a president named Gwynne Shotwell. She runs SpaceX. She is excellent. And so I have no concerns,” Nelson replied.

More: https://universemagazine.com/en/nasa-director-is-glad-that-elon-musk-is-not-leading-spacex/

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: NASA Director is glad that Elon Musk is not leading SpaceX
« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:13:25 pm »
“Elon Musk’s decision-making has come under a lot of scrutiny in recent years when it comes to some of his other companies,

:facepalm2: This coming from a guy who has been making such brilliant decisions in regards to running NASA  **nononono* C'mon Bill how far behind and how over budget are NASA's programs? Yeah NASA is giving Musk multi billion dollar contracts because NASA can't do the job! And exactly what business is it of the director of NASA how Musk runs his other companies?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: NASA Director is glad that Elon Musk is not leading SpaceX
« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:58:12 pm »
The left has been smearing Musk 24/7 since he bought Twitter. 

What I like, is that he doesn't give a shit.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.