Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren reports sharp decrease in fund-raising ahead of FEC deadline  (Read 322 times)

Offline Applewood

Elizabeth Warren reports sharp decrease in fund-raising ahead of FEC deadline[/b]

Mirroring her recent tumble in the polls, Senator Elizabeth Warren’s presidential campaign disclosed on Friday that she’s facing a sharp drop in fund-raising in the last quarter of the year and made a last-minute appeal to supporters to close some of the gap.

Warren has raised $17 million so far in the October-through-December period, the campaign told supporters in an unusually specific e-mail. The total is down from $24.6 million in the third quarter, a roughly 31 percent drop.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2019/12/27/elizabeth-warren-reports-sharp-decrease-fund-raising-ahead-fec-deadline/A6QfsFEcu1bTK7OrBgNU7J/story.html

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Bummer, man.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
She be deflatin' fast.

But who be inflatin' ...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
She be deflatin' fast.

But who be inflatin' ...?

Buttgigger, I think.  It won't be enough, though, so it's still The Bern's for the taking.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: