Author Topic: Stopping Lisa Murkowski From Playing Lady Macbeth  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stopping Lisa Murkowski From Playing Lady Macbeth
« on: December 27, 2019, 03:51:35 pm »
Stopping Lisa Murkowski From Playing Lady Macbeth
I & I Editorial Board
December 27, 2019

I&I Editorial

The Trump Administration and the Republican Party got a troubling sign Christmas week that all of their number might not be willing to stand together come an impeachment trial.

Alaska Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski on Tuesday told KTUU-TV in Anchorage she was “disturbed” that her leader in the Senate, Mitch McConnell, would be coordinating with the White House in the coming trial – assuming House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will send over the articles of impeachment passed by the House earlier this month to the Senate.

Widely viewed as the quintessential “Republican In Name Only,” the Senate Energy and Natural Resources chairwoman and senior Alaska senator, first elected in 2002, said, “we have to take that step back from being hand in glove with the defense” and charged that McConnell “has further confused the process” after House Democrats rushed to get the president impeached before Christmas.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/12/27/stopping-lisa-murkowski-from-playing-lady-macbeth/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Stopping Lisa Murkowski From Playing Lady Macbeth
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 04:57:05 pm »
Think of the possibilities had the Republicans actually elected their own Primary-winner for that Senate seat.  Or if Alaska had a "sore loser" law preventing her write-in election.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 01:10:34 am »
Like her or not (and I don't), she is living proof that "a write-in candidate can't win a major race" ain't always true...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 01:13:36 am »
Like her or not (and I don't), she is living proof that "a write-in candidate can't win a major race" ain't always true...

No, it's only not true for really rotten people...like Murkowski.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 01:14:09 am »

Sure they can, when the mucky mucks in the party support her 'cause she's a member of their exclusive club and the tea party guy, whom the party's base selected, isn't. McConnell asked for this years ago.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 01:14:56 am by skeeter »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 01:15:31 am »
Sure they can, when the mucky mucks in the party support her 'cause she's a member of their exclusive club and the tea party guy, whom the party's base supported, isn't. McConnell asked for this years ago.

He did.  He busted a couple of his vest buttons with pride at destroying the TEA Party in Kentucky.  Well, he missed my corner of Arizona.  We still meet, twice a month.
I will NOT comply.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 12:22:49 pm »
Which should have been investigated, but of course, when your daddy's political royalty in Alaska, it's the greatest Incumbent Protection Plan there is.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024