Author Topic: Russia Takes Over Third U.S. Base in Syria  (Read 260 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Russia Takes Over Third U.S. Base in Syria
« on: December 27, 2019, 03:19:52 pm »
Russia Takes Over Third U.S. Base in Syria

Russian military police have taken over another base that was recently abandoned by the United States in northern Syria, the state-run TASS news agency reported Thursday.

U.S. troops reportedly held the former school building as a base north of Raqqa, the former de facto capital of the Islamic State terrorist group, until “days ago.” Russian television showed soldiers hoisting the national flag on its rooftop and armored vehicles assembling nearby.

“The unit will be deployed by day’s end and we’ll start patrols today,” TASS quoted Russian military police officer Arman Mambetov as saying.

Read more at: https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2019/12/26/russia-takes-over-third-us-base-syria-a68751

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Russia Takes Over Third U.S. Base in Syria
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 03:33:46 pm »
Good!
Better them than us.
I hope they take all American territory in Syria...and you could throw in Iraq and Afghanistan too for all I care.
Let them have it. America cannot 'police' the entire world.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.