Poll

Would you consider a 'Microchip Implant'?

Yes, probably
0 (0%)
Only if mandated by law
0 (0%)
Never
21 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: January 05, 2020, 03:41:44 pm

Author Topic: Would you consider a 'Microchip Implant'?  (Read 1777 times)

Online corbe

Would you consider a 'Microchip Implant'?
« on: December 26, 2019, 03:41:44 pm »
Could microchip implants be the next phase in the destruction of liberty?

by David Leach • December 26, 2019

Recently, I read a story about a Utah man who voluntarily had several microchips implanted in his hand that allow him to log on and off his computer, unlock doors at work, unlock his car, and share contact information using technology found in “cashless” digital systems like Apple Pay and Google Pay.

While the man in Utah uses his implants as a way to “play tricks” on his friends, a story in the NY Post this past summer told us about thousands of people in Sweden who are having microchips, about the size of a grain of sand, inserted into their hands to carry out their everyday activities and replace credit cards and cash.

According to Swedish scientist Ben Libberton, the growth of microchip implants is inevitable, despite numerous unanswered questions about the risks involved with how chip data will be used and/or shared. “People have shown they’re happy to give up privacy for convenience,” he said. “The chip is very convenient, so could we accept our data being shared very widely before we know the risks?”

<..snip..>

https://www.stridentconservative.com/could-microchip-implants-be-the-next-phase-in-the-destruction-of-liberty/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdinVA

Re: Would you consider a 'Microchip Implant'?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 04:54:10 pm »
The bigger issue is one of Identity verification.   We have a huge problem with identity theft and individuals and corporations are loosing billions each year, illegals are forging documents for entry into the country.  Corporations and governments have pushed the responsibility onto the consumer to provide identity protection for themselves which ends up being an after the fact resolution rather than a preventative measure.

The big push a few years ago was National ID cards with microchips containing identifying information (fingerprints etc), then we got carried away with putting health information and a whole host of other stuff, which was to be locked (encoded) with a key.  The federal bungle is not allowed to own patents and in order for companies to produce compatible software/hardware a standard has to be developed and published, which opens the door for nefarious actors.  So the national ID card idea was set aside.
The problems with microchip will be the same as with the national id card, develop standards and publish those standards for production of compatible products and services.  If we ever solve this, I would likely participate but not until then.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 06:09:38 pm »
To me, that is so clear full of "NOPE."  They blew right past the bar-code tats on this headlong leap into being owned by a government.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 06:41:46 pm »
The bigger issue is one of Identity verification.   We have a huge problem with identity theft and individuals and corporations are loosing billions each year, illegals are forging documents for entry into the country.

Tough sh*t too bad.

According to the Constitution, I am supposed to be secure in my papers and property, and able to travel unmolested. That is, in fact, a right to my privacy.

I am offended by providing ID without having done anything wrong, And until I have done something wrong, who I am is none of your damn business, and certainly none of uncle nanny's business.

Offline berdie

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 11:29:17 pm »
Tough sh*t too bad.

According to the Constitution, I am supposed to be secure in my papers and property, and able to travel unmolested. That is, in fact, a right to my privacy.

I am offended by providing ID without having done anything wrong, And until I have done something wrong, who I am is none of your damn business, and certainly none of uncle nanny's business.

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 11:36:51 pm »
Tough sh*t too bad.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 01:49:27 am »
No and hell no.  I'm sure all the ILLEGALS are going to step right up to the chipped; therefore they won't be chipped and tracked. Many would argue that we're already tracked with our SS numbers, driver's licenses and passports.

From a biblical point of view:

The "Beast" mentioned in Bible prophecy is a governmental system, a revived Holy Roman Empire, headed by an evil human dictator (see Daniel 2:26-45; 7:1-8, 15-27; 11:36-45; Revelation 17:7-18). When Jesus comes, He will personally throw both that dictator and his "False Prophet" accomplice into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 19:20).

Receiving the Beast's number, name or mark has to do with giving allegiance to the government this dictator will establish and to the false religion that will be an integral part of that system. The Bible uses the symbols of the forehead and the right hand to represent one's loyalty by thought and work—mental and physical allegiance. The Scriptures teach that God's law is to be uppermost in our lives (Deuteronomy 6:8; 8:3).

Satan the Devil will be the spiritual power behind the Beast (Revelation 13:2), and he invariably counterfeits God's way to deceive even true believers into forsaking the truth (II Corinthians 11:13-15; Matthew 24:24). The Beast's system will therefore be a counterfeit of God's, and its mark—or identifying sign—a counterfeit of God's sign, the Sabbath (Exodus 31:13-17; Ezekiel 20:12). It is more likely, then, that the mark of the Beast will be an enforced "day of worship"—and it will not be the seventh-day Sabbath!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 01:50:06 am »
Tough sh*t too bad.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2019, 01:56:07 am »
Tough sh*t too bad.

Yep. That's it in a nutshell.  888high58888
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2019, 02:30:31 am »
He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a microchip on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the microchip or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Revelation 13:16-17
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2019, 02:42:14 am »
I think I'd face a firing squad before succumbing to government implant branding.  That's probably what I would receive since they wouldn't catch me peacably.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2019, 09:16:52 am »
I think I'd face a firing squad before succumbing to government implant branding.  That's probably what I would receive since they wouldn't catch me peacably.
Razor blade, band aid. Fix 'dat.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2019, 12:46:36 pm »

They'd fix you compatriot.  2nd implant would be put next to a vital organ. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2019, 10:30:21 pm »
They'd fix you compatriot.  2nd implant would be put next to a vital organ.
They'd have to find me--without the implant to help them.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2019, 11:06:05 pm »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2019, 11:06:43 pm »

Inevitably, they will be made tamper proof. What's to stop a criminal from doing to you precisely as you suggest - a wide open door to all you own, and your identity to boot. That will be the reason given for making them permanent - Impossible to move without killing the host. Watch and see.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2019, 11:10:04 pm »
Inevitably, they will be made tamper proof. What's to stop a criminal from doing to you precisely as you suggest - a wide open door to all you own, and your identity to boot. That will be the reason given for making them permanent - Impossible to move without killing the host. Watch and see.
I figured they'd have a temperature sensor and record any interruptions....

C S Lewis

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2019, 12:20:56 am »
Not unless it turned me into catwoman.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️