Author Topic: Convict Trump: The Constitution is more important than abortion  (Read 2978 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Convict Trump: The Constitution is more important than abortion
« Reply #75 on: December 27, 2019, 08:11:42 pm »

That is funny.  Makes me think of Trumps twitter account.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #76 on: December 27, 2019, 08:18:00 pm »

To me, that cartoon is universally funny, because it reminds me of other similar things.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #77 on: December 27, 2019, 08:31:37 pm »
I know that I have gone around the bend my friend.  You don't have to tell me.  l left a church over Trump and I don't regret turning the bend one bit.  They aren't worth it.  And believe me they are the bilking people kind of place that is filling with the political praise of Commander of church Trump.

And turning the bend is the appropriate change of path to stay the course.  Because Trump makes his presidency about what he has done for Christians.  Which is nothing.

@Chosen Daughter
The only thing you've gotten right in this entire charade....is your belief that the Constitution itself is what matters.

If only you were capable of actually assembling the facts of the impeachment, as well as the facts of the Left's attempt to de-legitimize the 2016 election, and applying them in a rational way to diagnose what the true threat to our Constitution actually is. What you've done...instead...is selectively assemble the most inane and absurd Dem/Estab propaganda components into a nonsensical mass of accusatory garbage. You've unwittingly listened to those who sought to destroy our Constitution by undermining our electoral process and attempting a treasonous coup via bureaucratic insurgency...and swallowed whole the lies and propaganda they've fed you.

Your TDS has blinded you to fact, reason and even your own interests in preserving the Constitution. Your posts used to anger me in their irrationality but now they just make me sad for you.

A few key...and essentially irrefutable facts for you:
1. The Trump Campaign colluded with no one but itself to win the 2016 election.

2. Asking Ukraine to investigate corruption, even of Joe Biden and his son, is entirely within the powers of the Presidency and violates no law, custom or statute of the United States.

3. The DNC and the Clinton campaign DID collude with both the Russians and the Ukrainians...via the Steele dossier and other direct encouragements to those in power in Ukraine at the time of our election.

4. The Deep State, with the (explicit and implicit) consent of the Obama administration and the leadership of the FBI and CIA, plotted to defeat...and then to overthrow or severely weaken...the duly and fairly elected President of the United States Donald Trump.

5. One can hate Donald Trump and see with clarity the evident facts of these 4 assertions.

6. One can be liberal, conservative or politically agnostic and comprehend that the acts of the DNC, Clinton, Obama's White House, and the leadership of the FBI/CIA are a venom that hits at the very heart of our Republic because it destroys the confidence of our citizens in the validity of our free and fair electoral process.

The frightening truth is that its conceivable that our Constitution has been dealt a true deathblow by the Deep State cabal. The Constitution's entire structural validity rests upon our national mutual acceptance of election results. Only if those culpable in this horrific assault on its structure and spirit are held severely accountable is there any real hope the Constitution can be restored. The Deep State will not go quietly into that goodnight, particularly when it has so many useful idiots (delusional NT'rs, radical Lefty's, Media, Estab politicians) to do its dirty work.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 08:33:01 pm by Mesaclone »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2019, 08:37:17 pm »
And as I have said over and over I don't know if what he has done is impeachable, but I support the testimonies of all the witnesses so that we can reach that conclusion.

Too late.  The House majority has already told us based on their evidence the President committed impeachable offenses.

Now it's up to the Senate to decide---based on the evidence they used to impeach---if they were right.

We have the evidence and we have the charges.  No sniffing around any more crapholes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #79 on: December 27, 2019, 08:42:49 pm »
Too late.  The House majority has already told us based on their evidence the President committed impeachable offenses.

Now it's up to the Senate to decide---based on the evidence they used to impeach---if they were right.

We have the evidence and we have the charges.  No sniffing around any more crapholes.

And I don't want to hear any more bullshit about giving Nancy Pelosi a "fair trial."  She had her chance when she was calling the shots, and chose expedience over a decent process.  Besides, "fair trials" are for the accused, not the Prosecutors.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #80 on: December 27, 2019, 09:09:57 pm »
And as I have said over and over I don't know if what he has done is impeachable

What is it that Trump has actually done?

but I support the testimonies of all the witnesses so that we can reach that conclusion.

As do I.  Unfortunately, the House Judiciary Committee believes otherwise.  They have prohibited every witness connected with this case from testifying.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2019, 09:21:06 pm »
Post is predictably brainless from its heading asserting a man created document is more important
than a choice between life and death; followed by the usual relentless political ax-grinding.
Lord spare us!!!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2019, 09:36:57 pm »
Post is predictably brainless from its heading asserting a man created document is more important
than a choice between life and death; followed by the usual relentless political ax-grinding.
Lord spare us!!!

Yeah, that little thing has been at the back of my mind since I first saw the headline.  Thanks for reminding me!

Oh, and Congratulations on your 2,000th post!
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2019, 10:12:47 pm »
Ok, got it... What I don't get is how will fabricating impeachment against the President fix that?

@EdinVA

You didn't know that Trump personally approves or performs every abortion in the country?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #84 on: December 27, 2019, 10:14:08 pm »
Your argument might carry more weight if you supported kicking Trump out of office before the Election if the Articles were about his not being "conservative" enough.  Instead you are four-square in favor of Conviction because Trump talked to Ukrainians.

@Chosen Daughter

@Cyber Liberty

She's a Dim in real life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: December 27, 2019, 10:17:39 pm »
Corker's off the rails, it's why he's not a Senator lately.  Maybe McCain would be a better example of a "principled Statesman."

@Cyber Liberty

LOL! You posted a funny,which might actually be true!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2019, 10:21:31 pm »
Actually I found it looking at President Trumps twitter.  Ironic isn't it?  I went there to see what kind of Christmas greeting there was.  And the only thing was about Christmas sales being up.  And in the comments relating to Trumps Christmas tweets there it was. 

And you can call it hating, but it is the second one by another Christian news site.  And it is a great read about Constitution and history. 

One of the articles of impeachment drafted against President Richard Nixon in 1974 charged him with contempt of Congress because he refused to respond to Congressional subpoenas for documents related to his criminal behavior. Nixon withheld information, claimed executive privilege, and appealed to the Supreme Court. The Court unanimously rejected his claims, firmly establishing that the president is not above the law and is subject to the legal process.

The same charge has now been levied against Trump for the same behavior. Trump refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas and claimed the impeachment inquiry was illegitimate. Trump’s lawyers have literally argued in court that, while president, Trump should be immune from investigation or prosecution for any criminal conduct.

If Trump is acquitted by the Senate and his legal claims are vindicated, his acquittal essentially reverses the Supreme Court’s decision against Nixon. Trump’s acquittal (coupled with Clinton’s, in 1999) would mean that, over time, a future president can abuse his power, obstruct justice, commit perjury, profit from office, defy Congress, ignore subpoenas, seize Congress’ power of the purse, never reveal tax records, admit to sexual assault, violate campaign finance laws, intimidate witnesses, and disregard truth with impunity, firm in the knowledge that he faces no accountability, no check, no balance, no consequence, and no higher law.

https://www.christianpost.com/voice/convict-trump-the-constitution-is-more-important-than-abortion.html
Yes, I will call it hating.  Nothing but a trash piece, exemplified by this idiocy:

Trump’s behavior is a threat to our Constitutional order. The facts behind his impeachment show that he abused a position of public trust for private gain, the definition of corruption and abuse of power. More worryingly, he refused to comply with Congress’s power to investigate his conduct, a fundamental breach of the checks and balances that is the bedrock of our Constitutional order.

One does not have to read past this to see nothing of usefulness could be in article.

There are no facts. 

And comply with Congress's power to investigate?  What about what the Constitution says about one's ability to confront one's accuser?  The Dems have secreted him.

This is such a stupid TDS article one must have been educated by the liberal nitwits to believe it.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2019, 10:26:22 pm »
What is it that Trump has actually done?

@Hoodat

He defeated BOTH the Dims and their butt-buddies the RINO's for the Presidency without even bothering to kiss any rings. He even won without ever having held elective office in his life,running against people who had never done anything else.

That is unforgivable.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2019, 11:09:16 pm »
Yeah, that little thing has been at the back of my mind since I first saw the headline.  Thanks for reminding me!
Oh, and Congratulations on your 2,000th post!
---------------------
Many thanks, stay well and have a great 2020!

« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2019, 01:57:52 am »
@Chosen Daughter
The only thing you've gotten right in this entire charade....is your belief that the Constitution itself is what matters.

If only you were capable of actually assembling the facts of the impeachment, as well as the facts of the Left's attempt to de-legitimize the 2016 election, and applying them in a rational way to diagnose what the true threat to our Constitution actually is. What you've done...instead...is selectively assemble the most inane and absurd Dem/Estab propaganda components into a nonsensical mass of accusatory garbage. You've unwittingly listened to those who sought to destroy our Constitution by undermining our electoral process and attempting a treasonous coup via bureaucratic insurgency...and swallowed whole the lies and propaganda they've fed you.

Your TDS has blinded you to fact, reason and even your own interests in preserving the Constitution. Your posts used to anger me in their irrationality but now they just make me sad for you.

A few key...and essentially irrefutable facts for you:
1. The Trump Campaign colluded with no one but itself to win the 2016 election.

2. Asking Ukraine to investigate corruption, even of Joe Biden and his son, is entirely within the powers of the Presidency and violates no law, custom or statute of the United States.

3. The DNC and the Clinton campaign DID collude with both the Russians and the Ukrainians...via the Steele dossier and other direct encouragements to those in power in Ukraine at the time of our election.

4. The Deep State, with the (explicit and implicit) consent of the Obama administration and the leadership of the FBI and CIA, plotted to defeat...and then to overthrow or severely weaken...the duly and fairly elected President of the United States Donald Trump.

5. One can hate Donald Trump and see with clarity the evident facts of these 4 assertions.

6. One can be liberal, conservative or politically agnostic and comprehend that the acts of the DNC, Clinton, Obama's White House, and the leadership of the FBI/CIA are a venom that hits at the very heart of our Republic because it destroys the confidence of our citizens in the validity of our free and fair electoral process.

The frightening truth is that its conceivable that our Constitution has been dealt a true deathblow by the Deep State cabal. The Constitution's entire structural validity rests upon our national mutual acceptance of election results. Only if those culpable in this horrific assault on its structure and spirit are held severely accountable is there any real hope the Constitution can be restored. The Deep State will not go quietly into that goodnight, particularly when it has so many useful idiots (delusional NT'rs, radical Lefty's, Media, Estab politicians) to do its dirty work.
Good points.

I believe we have a social conservative here that believes ONLY social conservatism defines conservatism.  It clouds all else and, although I presume positions are made with good intent, are distorted extremely by the naivete that that is all that matters.

One needs the whole ball of conservatism instead.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2019, 02:00:07 am »
Good points.

I believe we have a social conservative here that believes ONLY social conservatism defines conservatism.  It clouds all else and, although I presume positions are made with good intent, are distorted extremely by the naivete that that is all that matters.

One needs the whole ball of conservatism instead.

This is too common.  The Rats have learned to use this type of "scandal" to separate conservatives from Republican voters to perfection.  Roy Moore is a perfect example of the successful use of this playbook. And the SoCons fall for it, damned near every time.
I will NOT comply.

« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2019, 03:37:25 am »
This is too common.  The Rats have learned to use this type of "scandal" to separate conservatives from Republican voters to perfection.  Roy Moore is a perfect example of the successful use of this playbook. And the SoCons fall for it, damned near every time.
I agree.

The left inserts insidiously via the MSM on how a bonafide conservative's credentials are 'suspect' for some obscure or long ago reason, so one is branded as 'Not Conservative'.

There are no 'perfect' conservatives.  It is like our attempt to gain God's grace.  We are all way behind on morality and even our best attempts fail, but we keep trying.

The best way to practice conservatism is to accept that perfect candidate is never found.  Then to work with those who espouse and practice enough - what I call patriotism, or placing one's own desires below that of the country's best interests - and work to make that individual even better.

One way to do so is to ensure prayer is deployed. so conservative traits are strengthened and weaknesses are improved.

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2019, 11:13:54 am »

Whenever I see someone siding with the liberals while claiming not to be one, the term "useful idiot" comes to mind. My prime example would be McCain...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2019, 11:21:30 am »
Whenever I see someone siding with the liberals while claiming not to be one, the term "useful idiot" comes to mind. My prime example would be McCain...

The rats and the liberal press gave songbird the "Maverick" name.  But infact. he was just a traitor to his party. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #94 on: December 28, 2019, 02:54:18 pm »
I am happy that we can agree on this.  And as I have said over and over I don't know if what he has done is impeachable, but I support the testimonies of all the witnesses so that we can reach that conclusion.

Yes, I believe that they should call witnesses and give testimony.  Unfortunately, as you well know, we are not the ones that are going to determine if he will be removed from office; our glorious /s elected officials are. Most of them are so corrupt that they will bury evidence or create evidence and bogus witnesses so that the outcome will be what they want it to be.

I do know that McConnell and other GOP members and DEMS stated publicly that they would see to it that Trump was impeached before he even took the oath of office and I find that extremely troubling. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #95 on: December 28, 2019, 02:55:05 pm »
The rats and the liberal press gave songbird the "Maverick" name.  But infact. he was just a traitor to his party.

He was a traitor to America.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #96 on: December 28, 2019, 08:27:10 pm »

@Snarknado

McLunatic was far from being an idiot. He was being blackmailed,plus he was greedy for both wealth and power. I think the best description for him would be "Treasonous Whore"

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2019, 10:54:24 pm »
Maybe the best post I've read since starting here on the site...a good 4 years or so at this point. Absolutely gutted the idiocy that taking down Trump is somehow saving the Constitution...when what's actually killing the Constitution is this childish left wing (and GOP establishment) rejection of the 2016 election and the ensuing attempt to overturn it through non-democratic means. Essentially, an attempted bureaucratic coup' attempt. VERY well said.

Very kind words.  Thank you.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2019, 11:03:43 pm »
Convict Trump of what crime?

The transcript of "the phone call" disproves the first article of impeachment. As did the President of Ukraine.

The second article of impeachment is an attempt to deny Trump a right guaranteed by the Constitution, the right to petition the government, specifically to challenge subpoenas in court. IOW, the second article of impeachment violates the US Constitution.

Not that the writer of that opinion piece cares about facts. Maybe he thinks Orange Man Bad is grounds for impeachment.

I see some crazy leftists in media are still,  spinning the wrong story! 

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden 

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity. (president doing his job, the horror!)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2019, 11:10:35 pm »

Zero wrong with twitter account.  Why would you parrot LEFT MEDIA lies? I want a constitutional republic. President TRUMP is doing that and since LEFT MEDIA...(SOROS, DEEP STATE)  is lying & smearing him daily, you support that?  TWITTER is about the only WAY he can get TRUTH OUT.  His own words, at least, so they are NOT SPUN, or posted OUT OF CONTEXT.