Author Topic: Convict Trump: The Constitution is more important than abortion  (Read 2973 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Convict Trump: The Constitution is more important than abortion
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2019, 11:17:34 pm »
@Chosen Daughter
The only thing you've gotten right in this entire charade....is your belief that the Constitution itself is what matters.

If only you were capable of actually assembling the facts of the impeachment, as well as the facts of the Left's attempt to de-legitimize the 2016 election, and applying them in a rational way to diagnose what the true threat to our Constitution actually is. What you've done...instead...is selectively assemble the most inane and absurd Dem/Estab propaganda components into a nonsensical mass of accusatory garbage. You've unwittingly listened to those who sought to destroy our Constitution by undermining our electoral process and attempting a treasonous coup via bureaucratic insurgency...and swallowed whole the lies and propaganda they've fed you.

Your TDS has blinded you to fact, reason and even your own interests in preserving the Constitution. Your posts used to anger me in their irrationality but now they just make me sad for you.

A few key...and essentially irrefutable facts for you:
1. The Trump Campaign colluded with no one but itself to win the 2016 election.

2. Asking Ukraine to investigate corruption, even of Joe Biden and his son, is entirely within the powers of the Presidency and violates no law, custom or statute of the United States.

3. The DNC and the Clinton campaign DID collude with both the Russians and the Ukrainians...via the Steele dossier and other direct encouragements to those in power in Ukraine at the time of our election.

4. The Deep State, with the (explicit and implicit) consent of the Obama administration and the leadership of the FBI and CIA, plotted to defeat...and then to overthrow or severely weaken...the duly and fairly elected President of the United States Donald Trump.

5. One can hate Donald Trump and see with clarity the evident facts of these 4 assertions.

6. One can be liberal, conservative or politically agnostic and comprehend that the acts of the DNC, Clinton, Obama's White House, and the leadership of the FBI/CIA are a venom that hits at the very heart of our Republic because it destroys the confidence of our citizens in the validity of our free and fair electoral process.

The frightening truth is that its conceivable that our Constitution has been dealt a true deathblow by the Deep State cabal. The Constitution's entire structural validity rests upon our national mutual acceptance of election results. Only if those culpable in this horrific assault on its structure and spirit are held severely accountable is there any real hope the Constitution can be restored. The Deep State will not go quietly into that goodnight, particularly when it has so many useful idiots (delusional NT'rs, radical Lefty's, Media, Estab politicians) to do its dirty work.

THANK YOU!  ALL CORRECT.  The LEFT brain is a mental disorder. It cannot be fixed or helped. FACTS..do not enter left brain.  "I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden 

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity. (president doing his job, the horror!)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2019, 11:19:31 pm »
The whole idea of "we have to hear from the witnesses" ignores the way our legal system actually works.  Fact witnesses are supposed to testify to relevant facts -- not give legal conclusions or opinions -- that are in dispute.   It is not at all uncommon in the law for a case to be dismissed without hearing from all the witnesses simply because the undisputed facts -- and sometimes even the allegations themselves -- do not support the charge.

The second Article of Impeachment claims that Trump "Obstructed Congress" by claiming executive privilege with respect to some witnesses and documents.  Well, he did claim executive privilege, so the facts aren't in dispute.  So why are witnesses required?  In that case, the only question is whether the allegations themselves even state something that constitutes a "high crime or misdemeanor", and that's a legal conclusion for the Senate to reach, not something for which testimony is required.   Fact witnesses have nothing of relevance to offer.

The first Article claims obstruction based on Trump's phone call.  But we already have the text of that phone call, so that's not in dispute.   In truth, this isn't a factual dispute at all.  It's whether you believe that the actions of which Trump is accused actually constitute a high crime or misdemeanor.  Even if Trump did direct that the aid be withheld for a few weeks, and even if his motive was to pressure the Ukrainians to turn over anything they had on Biden, it is entirely possible to conclude that is not an impeachable offense.

The call for witnesses isn't about trying to resolve factual disputes.  It is about trying to air the allegations again so as to try to influence public opinion.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2019, 11:19:46 pm »
 P.S.  president TRUMP is against abortion!  Every rally, he says this.  Then the 'communists' come out & say he is FOR abortion.

The gall & nerve of these people is just PURE EVIL.  Then the 'left brains' believe it. STALIN WOULD LOVE THESE LEFTS.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2019, 11:25:51 pm »
The demon-rats have talked about 'impeaching' president TRUMP..since BEFORE HIS INAUGURATION!  Then Mad Maxine who is being investigated by Judicial Watch for wanting people to harass republicans & spewing.."impeach fitty fiv", a few months later.
Pelosi said, they have been trying to 'impeach for 2 and a half years!  So it has NOTHING to do with Ukraine call.  NO WITNESS'S NEEDED...FOR WHAT?   This is a COUP ON PRESIDENT TRUMP and all demon-rats committed treason & sedition.

Offline LegalAmerican