Author Topic: Why Did U.S. Spy Planes Watch Over North Korea on Christmas?  (Read 301 times)

rangerrebew

Why Did U.S. Spy Planes Watch Over North Korea on Christmas?
« on: December 31, 2019, 12:09:00 pm »

Why Did U.S. Spy Planes Watch Over North Korea on Christmas?

And did Kim Jong Un get the message?

By Kyle Mizokami   
Dec 26, 2019

The U.S. flew four different types of spy aircraft near North Korea over Christmas.

The flights were in response to North Korea's veiled threat to send a "Christmas present" to the U.S.

In the event of a missile launch, each of the four planes reportedly involved has a different mission.

U.S. military aircraft kept vigil in the skies near North Korea yesterday, waiting for a threatened “Christmas gift” from the country’s leader, Kim Jong Un. Spy planes, including the unmanned RQ-4 Global Hawk kept an eye on the isolated country all Christmas day. The “gift,” which was speculated by experts to be a long range missile test, ultimately never materialized.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/aviation/a30337382/spy-planes-north-korea-christmas/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Why Did U.S. Spy Planes Watch Over North Korea on Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 04:05:37 pm »
The last, and most stupid question of the year.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 05:06:29 pm »
The last, and most stupid question of the year.

Several hours remain in the year, so your optimism might be premature, wink777 .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 05:31:11 pm »
Several hours remain in the year, so your optimism might be premature, wink777 .

I know, I know!  But...I can dream. rrthree
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: