Author Topic: Is a 2020 Landslide a GOP Unicorn?  (Read 217 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is a 2020 Landslide a GOP Unicorn?
« on: December 22, 2019, 02:39:38 pm »
Is a 2020 Landslide a GOP Unicorn?

Confidence is necessary, and we should expect to win big. Hubris, however, is the cardinal sin in sales and winning elections.

Rich Logis
- December 21st, 2019

As we head into the most consequential election in our republic’s history, you can listen to what you want to hear, or what you need to hear.

Understandably, most of the American electorate knows little to nothing about the science of winning elections. Though I profess no expertise myself, I do know much more than most political armchair quarterbacks, primarily because of having studied the 2016 data obsessively.

Hillary Clinton was far closer to winning than most people realize, and whichever liar or crazy person Democrats nominate for 2020 will have the identical advantages Clinton enjoyed. Further, much of the electioneering rhetoric now espoused by our Trump nationalist side comes close to mirroring what Democrats said circa 2016; as Yogi Berra once quipped, it’s déjà vu all over again.

Democrats three years ago:

Make history; shatter the glass ceiling; there are more of us than of you (Republicans); 50-state landslide; we’ll win Texas; Republicans will vote for Clinton.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2019/12/21/is-a-2020-landslide-a-gop-unicorn/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Is a 2020 Landslide a GOP Unicorn?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 11:36:44 pm »