Author Topic: Maxine Waters warns if Senate doesn't remove Trump, he'll 'invite Putin to the White House'  (Read 421 times)

rangerrebew

Maxine Waters warns if Senate doesn't remove Trump, he'll 'invite Putin to the White House'
By Tal Axelrod - 12/20/19 10:41 PM EST

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) slammed President Trump as Russian President Vladimir Putin’s “puppet,” and warned that he would invite the strongman to the White House if the Senate doesn't remove him from office.

“Revelation by former WH officials proves what we've known all along: Trump is #PutinsPuppet," she tweeted. "Trump repeated Putin's talking point that Ukraine, not Russia, interfered in the ‘16 election. Mark my words. If the Senate doesn't remove him, Trump will invite Putin to the WH next yr."

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/475587-maxine-waters-warns-if-senate-doesnt-remove-trump-hell-invite-putin-to-the

rangerrebew

I don't have enough info to suggest she may be correct.  One thing I need no info on and pretty well guess I'm correct is she won't be invited to the WH.  Even if she were, she would probably decline anyway. :pigs fly:

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Putin being the leader of a major country, that's fairly likely. Big whoop!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why is Putin invited to the White House a bad thing?
Putin has been there before and no one complained.
And what is Mad Max obsession with Putin anyway?
What did Putin do to her?

Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tell+putin+more+flexibility
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:31:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Putin being the leader of a major country, that's fairly likely. Big whoop!

We should not be enemies with Russia.  Sure we don't see eye to eye on a lot of things, but that doesn't make them an enemy.

Online mountaineer

Putin isn't a nice guy, but I don't think we're at the point of calling Russia the enemy. Presidents - even Obama, as noted above - have invited leaders like Vlad for sit-downs. It's what we do.

Mad Max isn't just mad, she's hopelessly stupid.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

Putin isn't a nice guy, but I don't think we're at the point of calling Russia the enemy. Presidents - even Obama, as noted above - have invited leaders like Vlad for sit-downs. It's what we do.

Mad Max isn't just mad, she's hopelessly stupid.

It's not as if Trump has told Medvedev, "After I'm re-elected I'll have more flexibility."

Online mountaineer

It's not as if Trump has told Medvedev, "After I'm re-elected I'll have more flexibility."
It's not as if Putin actively tried to get Hillary elected, knowing that he'd be able to walk all over her. Wait, whut?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Maxine Waters does more damage with her big mouth than anything.  She contributes nothing of substance with her idiocy.

Putin is leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.  If we can welcome the Chinese leader, who is worse than Putin by a long shot, we can welcome anyone.  China by design is killing ten of thousands of USA citizens every year with their production of the illicit drug fentanyl. 

After Obama, we as a nation have to suffer the likes of Waters?  Ugggh!  She and many of the other members of the blac caucus give blacks a tarnished name with their complete stupidity and ignorance.  She is just one more carpetbagger in a Congress screaming for term limits.

Offline dfwgator

Maxine Waters does more damage with her big mouth than anything.  She contributes nothing of substance with her idiocy.

Putin is leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world.  If we can welcome the Chinese leader, who is worse than Putin by a long shot, we can welcome anyone.  China by design is killing ten of thousands of USA citizens every year with their production of the illicit drug fentanyl. 

After Obama, we as a nation have to suffer the likes of Waters?  Ugggh!  She and many of the other members of the blac caucus give blacks a tarnished name with their complete stupidity and ignorance.  She is just one more carpetbagger in a Congress screaming for term limits.

Whenever she talks, my first thought is always, "Should've picked our own damned cotton."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b wrote:
"Why is Putin invited to the White House a bad thing?
Putin has been there before and no one complained.
And what is Mad Max obsession with Putin anyway?
What did Putin do to her?"

Isn't it odd how for so long, the democrat-communists got their marching orders from the left (the Soviets and comintern), yet now that Russia seems to have cast off communism (at least somewhat), it's now "their enemy" aligned with the Republicans and the right...?