Author Topic: ‘He needs to be humiliated’: Robert De Niro calls for someone to rub a ‘bag of shit’ in Trump’s face  (Read 1680 times)

Offline goatprairie

People who say such things really are quite mentally unbalanced.
My theory is he took too many shots to the head making "Raging Bull."

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When is the SS gonna pay this bleep a visit!

@mystery-ak

They won't. They know he is a poser "Wannabe bad guy" that would have to change his panties if ever faced with real violence personally.

Just one more actor who now believes he IS the guy he played in the movies. He's not. He's just one more posing punk that would have his bodyguards beat you up if you challenged him.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 12:35:11 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Everyone needs to mail bags of shit to bobby's house... so he has stocks of ammo.

@The Ghost

I  hope nobody does that because it is illegal unless put in special envelopes and identified on the outside as "special handling". They take that sort of thing seriously.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The problem with 'Bobby'...he thinks he's James Conway. (Goodfellas)

@DCPatriot

Yup! That's why he stays in NYC,the world capital of pretend badasses. It's easy to spot one because they almost never go anywhere without their bodyguards.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think DeNiro needs to be impeached.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

My theory is he took too many shots to the head making "Raging Bull."
The next poster boy for CTE.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Someone needs to replace De Niro's laptop with an Etch-A-Sketch.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@bigheadfred

Really? When did this happen?

I don't know. What I meant was he was possessed by a demon.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know. What I meant was he was possessed by a demon.

@bigheadfred

LOL! Ok,thanks,Fred!

I personally don't think any self-respecting demon would have anything to do with him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@bigheadfred

LOL! Ok,thanks,Fred!

I personally don't think any self-respecting demon would have anything to do with him.

As a Hollywood big-shot, he has his personal Demons to occupy his time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He's just mad because Epstein didn't hang himself...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He's just mad because Epstein didn't hang himself...
Maybe De Niro is angling to portray Epstein in his next violent movie?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe De Niro is angling to portray Epstein in his next violent movie?
Yeah, I can see the disclaimer now...."No little boys or girls were harmed in the making of this movie..."
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
‘He needs to be humiliated’: Robert De Niro calls for someone to rub a ‘bag of shit’ in Trump’s face
eds-to-be-humiliated-robert-de-niro-calls-for-someone-to-rub-a-bag-of-shit-in-trumps-face[/url]

TBR used to have our very own "fecal smear" name caller.

Today it is only Hittler and ussolini.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln