Author Topic: Vladimir Putin Weighs In On Trump’s Impeachment  (Read 235 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Vladimir Putin Weighs In On Trump’s Impeachment
« on: December 19, 2019, 03:34:53 pm »

William Davis
Reporter
December 19, 2019 10:10 AM ET

Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized House Democrats after they impeached President Donald Trump.

Putin made the comments at a press conference Thursday, and also added that he does not believe Senate Republicans will vote to remove the president from office, according to CNN.

“This is just the continuation of the internal political battle, one party that lost the elections, the Democrats, and are now trying to find new ways by accusing Trump of collusion with Russia,” Putin said. “But then it turns out there was no collusion, this can’t be the basis for the impeachment.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/19/russia-vladimir-putin-trump-impeachment-house-democrats/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Vladimir Putin Weighs In On Trump’s Impeachment
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 03:37:33 pm »

"Great!  Thanks a lot!"

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Vladimir Putin Weighs In On Trump’s Impeachment
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 03:43:27 pm »
You bet foreign leaders and dignitaries are watching this circus of impeachment.  Pelosi and her leftist group of goons should be ashamed; it shows lack of respect for our rule of law.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.