Author Topic: Do illegals with driver's licenses buy liability insurance?  (Read 714 times)

Offline riverdale-74

Do illegals with driver's licenses buy liability insurance?
« on: December 19, 2019, 01:01:52 am »
With states granting driver's licenses to illegal aliens, many are wondering if they will wind up driving without liability coverage. Judging by recent experience in California, it seems that many won't buy automobile insurance, even at reduced rates.

https://illegal-immigration.com/post/illegal-aliens-driver-licenses-liability-insurance

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Do illegals with driver's licenses buy liability insurance?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 01:43:29 am »
Why would they start doing that?  It defies reason to expect illegal aliens  to suddenly get responsible and insure their cars.  If you get into a car crash with an illegal alien, there's never insurance.  Ask anybody who lives in SoCal.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 01:46:05 am »
 :bigsilly:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 02:25:25 am »
Well, in the State of Florida if you do not insure your vehicle, your license is suspended.  Getting pulled over with your license suspended could result in going to jail.  If you do not register your vehicle (which requires proof of insurance) within 6 months of the date that the registration expired, they can pull you over, impound the car, fine you and throw you in jail.

You can have your license reinstated, but that still requires you to have insurance.  Once you let your insurance lapse, rates go way up and some companies will not reinstate.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 02:32:28 am »
Why would they start doing that?  It defies reason to expect illegal aliens  to suddenly get responsible and insure their cars.  If you get into a car crash with an illegal alien, there's never insurance.  Ask anybody who lives in SoCal.

Judges here in CA won’t even ding them for no insurance when they show up in court for moving violations. They’re an oppressed class in need of friends in high places, donchya know.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 02:35:03 am »
Judges here in CA won’t even ding them for no insurance when they show up in court for moving violations. They’re an oppressed class in need of friends in high places, donchya know.

Good grief!  Let's see....things to be thankful for;  I don't live in CA.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 05:08:14 am »
I have a three year old dent in my van that says "no".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2019, 04:07:26 am »
I haven't been to the DMV here in CA for a while but there used to be 'insurance' agents who habla espanol to sell policies for very low rates and issued proof of insurance cards so that 'those' people could register their vehicles and I am 100% that the DMV, buyer and seller all new that the policy would never be renewed after the week/month initial term ended. And yes in California if an illegal got pulled over sans license/registration/insurance they were allowed to call someone to come pick up the car while the rest of us would have our car impounded.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2019, 06:20:03 am »
Seriously?  Around here they drive without lisences or insurance.