Author Topic: North Korea could gift the US a long-range missile for Christmas, MIT professor says  (Read 281 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Excerpt:

North Korea could gift the US a long-range missile for Christmas, MIT professor says
Published Wed, Dec 18 2019
Grace Shao   @Gracemzshao

North Korea's Christmas gift for the U.S. may be a long-ranged missile, according to a MIT professor.

Vipin Narang, associate professor of political science at MIT, told CNBC's "Squawk Box" that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un has been sending a message to U.S. President Donald Trump as Pyongyang tested more short-range missiles throughout the summer and fall than in any other year in its history.

"The message was loud and clear. This was Kim Jong Un's maximum pressure campaign on President Trump. Like if you're not hearing me about changing your calculations and giving sanctions relief and security guarantee and getting rid of the hostile policy, I can show you what long-range missiles look like," said Narang.

More at: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/18/north-korea-may-gift-us-a-long-missile-for-christmas-professor-says.html

The MIT prof line may put people off to the article but once, you get into what it is being said, it might be analysis worth noting.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Gee, I know I will sleep sound as a baby.  Anyone else seriously worried that Rocket Man has the balls to fire off a nut and hope it hits the US?  Well besides some Poindexter at MIT.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.