Author Topic: Why That 9/11 Ground Zero Mosque Controversy Could Return  (Read 179 times)

rangerrebew

Why That 9/11 Ground Zero Mosque Controversy Could Return
« on: December 18, 2019, 04:25:44 pm »
Why That 9/11 Ground Zero Mosque Controversy Could Return
Matt Vespa

Posted: Dec 17, 2019 12:44 PM

Source: AP Photo/Seth Wenig

It’s been a controversial battle for years and now it could be back. Ground Zero mosque sent New York City into a tailspin, with an immense backlash that led developers to put a hold on the project. Since then, it’s gone through tweaks and changes—but it seems this development project is back on track. The building is a mere two blocks from the site of the horrific 9/11 terror attacks. Radical Islamic terrorists murdered some 3,000 Americans by flying planes into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. United Airlines 93 Flight crashed near Shanksville, Pennsylvania after passengers bravely sacrificed their lives in an attempt to retake the plane from the hijackers. The intended target was reported to be either the White House or the Capitol Building. The whole project just seemed unseemly, but it's reared its ugly head again. Pam Geller at The American Thinker found out about this project's resurrection in New York YIMBY ("Yes In My Backyard") (via NY YIMBY):

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/12/17/the-ground-zero-mosque-project-is-back-n2558100

rangerrebew

Re: Why That 9/11 Ground Zero Mosque Controversy Could Return
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 04:26:55 pm »
To me, this indicates CAIR has been greasing DeBlasio's palms and are almost to the point where he can be bought. :pondering:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:33:45 pm »
To me, this indicates CAIR has been greasing DeBlasio's palms and are almost to the point where he can be bought. :pondering:

Why would he have to be bought?  He's on their side.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 12:55:09 am »
Bravo, dfw !

The construction of a mosque in lower Manhattan constitutes the "marking of territory".

That's the primary reason why it should be opposed.

But I sense that the muzzies are gonna prevail on this one.

Once again, "the question":
Who's winning?