Author Topic: Trump ahead of impeachment vote: 'Say a PRAYER!'  (Read 233 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump ahead of impeachment vote: 'Say a PRAYER!'
« on: December 18, 2019, 02:03:24 pm »
Trump ahead of impeachment vote: 'Say a PRAYER!'
By Tal Axelrod - 12/18/19 08:02 AM EST

President Trump slammed Democrats ahead of an expected House vote on two articles of impeachment against him, maintaining he did nothing wrong in his dealings with Ukraine.

“Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER!” the president tweeted Wednesday morning.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/475040-trump-ahead-of-impeachment-vote-say-a-prayer
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Trump ahead of impeachment vote: 'Say a PRAYER!'
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2019, 03:07:01 pm »
Well it may surprise people but I really did feel for the President this morning.  I know this has to be very hard for him.  I did pray.  I prayed for Gods Will and justice which ever way according to Gods righteous judgment.  If Trump does have Gods protection and shelter things will go well for him.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2019, 04:17:18 pm »
Not praying because I'm rather certain how this will turn out.  The house will impeach.  The senate will acquit  This is all a farce.  Reality tv with a lot of manufactured drama, all designed to appeal to the Republican and Democrat bases and maybe add a few more independent/undecided voters to each. 

If I'm going to pray, it's going to be for better causes than this nonsense.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2019, 09:25:19 pm »
Not praying because I'm rather certain how this will turn out.  The house will impeach.  The senate will acquit  This is all a farce.  Reality tv with a lot of manufactured drama, all designed to appeal to the Republican and Democrat bases and maybe add a few more independent/undecided voters to each. 

If I'm going to pray, it's going to be for better causes than this nonsense.

YEP.