Author Topic: Trump takes nasty dig at Pelosi in latest slam of House Dems  (Read 1673 times)

Offline Applewood

Re: Trump takes nasty dig at Pelosi in latest slam of House Dems
« Reply #50 on: December 18, 2019, 08:12:12 pm »
He started phoning it in when the Rats took the House in '06.

If so, I suspect Trump will really be "phoning it in" if the Democrats get both houses.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: December 18, 2019, 08:22:22 pm »
If so, I suspect Trump will really be "phoning it in" if the Democrats get both houses.

If Trump were Bush, I suppose so.  Seems to me a big rap on Trump is that he isn't like any Bush.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Applewood

« Reply #52 on: December 18, 2019, 08:25:04 pm »
@240B

Obama rarely attended the Presidential Intelligence Briefing. Trump attends them all.

Well, if Trump is really attending these briefings, perhaps this is a more recent development because it was reported by multiple sources  that he was blowing them off.  Here is one such source:

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/trump-s-calendar-just-17-intelligence-briefings-85-days-n967386

Ah, but according to Trump supporters, such a story must be fake news.   :shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2019, 09:00:35 pm »
@240B
Ah, but according to Trump supporters, such a story must be fake news.   :shrug:
@Applewood
True. It is hard to take NBC seriously when they are reporting on Trump.

Those guys HATE Trump! And NBC has no journalistic standards at all. Like CNN, NBC will print anything, verified or not.NBC hates Trump more than ISIS does. I've seen Trump and NBC reporters come close to a fist fight.

However, I respect you and what you have to say. And since this is from his February calendar, it is kind of hard to dispute. The second part of it is completely unreliable. "U.S. Officials say" is a meaningless source. Also, how could they possibly know what he reads and what he does not read? Also, they do not specify if this pertains to one month only or if it is a trend.

Add to that, that these are the same 'officials' who have expressed anger with him for going over their heads and speaking with 'world leaders and other sources' directly. In other words, they are angry that he is collecting his own intelligence report himself. Trump will pick up a phone and say, "Hello Mr. Netanyahu/Putin/whomever, how are things?"

I can see how that would anger 'intelligence officials'. Because if they are trying spin a situation a certain way for their own reasons, Trump will just give the guy a call and find out what is really going on. That's what they are pissed off about. Intelligence Officials have probably been caught including incorrect information in the Intel Brief. That is why they want Trump to stop calling world leaders on his own.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2019, 09:04:17 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #54 on: December 18, 2019, 09:36:10 pm »
If Trump were Bush, I suppose so.  Seems to me a big rap on Trump is that he isn't like any Bush.

No, more that he is much the same as any bush.
Let me count the ways... Never mind... There's trillions.  *****rollingeyes*****