Author Topic: Thanks, Pelosi: RNC Collects $25+ Million From 600,000 New Donors Since House Took Up Sham Impeachme  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks, Pelosi: RNC Collects $25+ Million From 600,000 New Donors Since House Took Up Sham Impeachment
 by Brock Simmons December 18, 2019

As Nancy Pelosi and her minions continue full bore with the impeachment show trial, the Republican National Committee is raking in millions of dollars to spend retaking the House next year, while the DNC sputters.

Axios reported:

The Republican National Committee has seen over 600,000 new donors since the start of impeachment, deputy chief of staff Mike Reed tells Axios. “Voters are consistently expressing how they want Washington to focus on real issues,” he said.

The Trump campaign and RNC combined took in more than $10m in small-dollar donations last week alone, as the House Judiciary Committee adopted two articles of impeachment, according to a campaign official.
        In the 72 hours that followed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s initial September announcement that she would move forward with the impeachment inquiry, Republicans raised $15m.
        Since the impeachment inquiry began, an official said, a quarter of Trump rally registrants are self-described Democrats or independents, and about the same proportion are low-propensity voters.

By contrast, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said it has no specific donor or dollar figures to share on impeachment.

morehttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/thanks-pelosi-rnc-collects-25-million-from-600000-new-donors-since-house-took-up-sham-impeachment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

If these stats are true, this should be an eye opener for the DEM party and an indicator that the DEM party could actually self implode.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline kevindavis007

This has to be the most clusterf**k impeachment in our lifetimes.  If it is true, I'm not surprised.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Idiot

Thanks, Pelosi: RNC Collects $25+ Million From 600,000 New Donors Since House Took Up Sham Impeachment
 by Brock Simmons December 18, 2019

As Nancy Pelosi and her minions continue full bore with the impeachment show trial, the Republican National Committee is raking in millions of dollars to spend retaking the House next year, while the DNC sputters.

Axios reported:

The Republican National Committee has seen over 600,000 new donors since the start of impeachment, deputy chief of staff Mike Reed tells Axios. “Voters are consistently expressing how they want Washington to focus on real issues,” he said.

The Trump campaign and RNC combined took in more than $10m in small-dollar donations last week alone, as the House Judiciary Committee adopted two articles of impeachment, according to a campaign official.
        In the 72 hours that followed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s initial September announcement that she would move forward with the impeachment inquiry, Republicans raised $15m.
        Since the impeachment inquiry began, an official said, a quarter of Trump rally registrants are self-described Democrats or independents, and about the same proportion are low-propensity voters.

By contrast, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said it has no specific donor or dollar figures to share on impeachment.

morehttps://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/thanks-pelosi-rnc-collects-25-million-from-600000-new-donors-since-house-took-up-sham-impeachment/
I've never given a dime to Trump, since he basically financed his own run for President last time.  Of course I didn't vote for him, since Cruz was my candidate. This time is different, as I've warmed up to Trump and will contribute to his campaign.

I'm sure there are thousands that feel the same as I do.