Author Topic: PLUG-IN PICKUP Mexican police pre-order 15 Tesla Cybertrucks that are bulletproof and can go 500 mil  (Read 436 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
PLUG-IN PICKUP Mexican police pre-order 15 Tesla Cybertrucks that are bulletproof and can go 500 miles on a single charge

James Gratton

16 Dec 2019, 15:16Updated: 16 Dec 2019, 15:17

A MEXICAN police force is arming themselves with a fleet of bulletproof Tesla Cybertrucks.

Cuidad Valles officers will soon be behind the wheel of the hulking electric trucks after their mayor Adrian Esper Cardenas placed an order for 15 models.

A small Mexican town has ordered 15 Tesla Cybertrucks to use for their police forceCredit: San Luis Potosí

The massive motors will be used for policing duties in the central Mexican town, which has a population of just 176,000 people.

The mayor even paid £1,124 out of his own salary to reserve the trucks, which is what Tesla is asking for pre-orders.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/motors/10563101/mexican-police-order-tesla-cybertruck/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunmaintwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1576509567

Surely, a computer generated image but still, sharp looking.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Surely, a computer generated image but still, sharp looking.
It looks like a clown car, and if it's supposed to protect Mexican police from the Cartels it better be bullet proof against .50 cal. and I wonder how it will fair against RPG's and the other toys that the cartels have in their toy boxes. Also the article says 'a Mexican police force' not the Federales, I wonder where they are digging up the cash for the purchase. Also looking at that mock up picture I see two officers sitting exposed in what appears to be an external seat, who would feel comfortable rolling around back there in a less than bullet proof exposure?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 06:58:34 am by GtHawk »