Author Topic: The Heartbreaking Story Behind How Linda Ronstadt Lost Her Voice  (Read 3226 times)

Online corbe

Re: The Heartbreaking Story Behind How Linda Ronstadt Lost Her Voice
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2019, 03:18:58 am »
    Wait, What?????????????   Is this yalls way of telling me I need to concentrate more on The Polls Cat?????? 888bravo
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2019, 03:22:58 am »
    Wait, What?????????????   Is this yalls way of telling me I need to concentrate more on The Polls Cat?????? 888bravo

@corbe

Yup. Somebody has got to do it,and it sure as hell won't be me. I now have the memory of a slow parakeet.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2019, 03:30:18 am »
   @sneakypete  you knew it was bound to happen, even obummer talked about it today, the old white men are the first to go when the world is looking for scapegoats.  You brought the Music Cat alive again over a year ago, your first mistake was asking me to join you here.  As usual we're the first to go. It was a good run.     :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2019, 03:36:52 am »
   @sneakypete  you knew it was bound to happen, even obummer talked about it today, the old white men are the first to go when the world is looking for scapegoats.  You brought the Music Cat alive again over a year ago, your first mistake was asking me to join you here.  As usual we're the first to go. It was a good run.     :beer:

@corbe

I'm not worried about it. By this time tomorrow I will have forgotten all about it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2019, 06:19:46 am »
Great story @sneakypete. I really enjoyed that.

J.D. Souther was part of the mix with them too. He helped give the Eagles their sound.  I think he was romantically involved with Linda. What a blend of talent!

Jackson Browne (Sunny Hills HS, Fullerton CA class of 1965 I think)  was also involved with he, and with the early Eagles
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln