Author Topic: VIDEO: Cenk Uyger Who Is Running to Replace Congresswoman Threesome – Wants Bestiality Legalized  (Read 671 times)

rangerrebew

VIDEO: Cenk Uyger Who Is Running to Replace Congresswoman Threesome – Wants Bestiality Legalized
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft December 15, 2019 

Far Left Democrat Cenk Uyger is running to replace Democrat Congresswoman Katie Hill who notoriously stepped down from office after news broke of her naked bong smoking threesomes with her husband and a female staffer.

Thanks to Katie Hill we all know what a throuple is now.

Hill insists she’s the victim in this threesome.

But now shocking video was uncovered of Democrat Cenk Uyger promoting bestiality when the animal is receiving pleasure.

Cenk Uyger: If I was the benevolent ruler of the world I would legalize bestiality when you are giving, when you are pleasuring the animal. You see what I’m saying? …You know that case we were covering where that woman or man was pleasuring a horse until conclusion? So who got harmed?

And here we thought no Democrat could top Katie Hill!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/12/perfect-cenk-uyger-who-is-running-to-replace-congresswoman-threesome-wants-bestiality-legalized-video/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
What can be expected from someone who's first name sounds like "junk?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

Cenk Uyger: If I was the benevolent ruler of the world I would legalize bestiality when you are giving, when you are pleasuring the animal. You see what I’m saying? …You know that case we were covering where that woman or man was pleasuring a horse until conclusion? So who got harmed?
And here we thought no Democrat could top Katie Hill!
[/quote]
--------------------------
Mz. Indian Ocean wants lesbian unions sanctioned by government;
now Cenk Uyger wants bestiality legalized????????????
Repeating, the Natural Law was both an Anchor and Compass for Mankind, later
reinforced by the great religions, such as Judaism, as Man emerged from caves;
allowing him to survive and thrive for many thousands of years.
It represented order and stability; recognizing that while bad behavior existed
(Cain killing his brother Abel) such behavior was a grave threat to culture/society.
As such it was deemed intolerable and harshly punished to discourage its repetition.
Sure, homosexuality and abortion existed in ancient times; yet they were anathema,
haraam, verboten and dealt w/accordingly.
But our post-Enlightenment types, self-labeled the "greatest"; know better! Why sure!
Anyone w/even the thread of a functioning brain-cell must understand that acceptance of behavior that is at war w/the social order contains the seeds of destruction for society itself.
Our degree of sanctimonious tolerance, in public life, is well beyond alarming yet the
question for myself is whether or not we have passed the point of no return???

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 10:20:55 pm by Absalom »

Online roamer_1

now Cenk Uyger wants bestiality legalized????????????
(to be continued).

Yes, it is to be continued... As one abomination gets legalized and made "moral", the next will be in line. This is a nation plunging into decadence, and none that I know of have survived.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Well they voted for Trump they probably will vote for this pervert too.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Four posts and it's now a Trump thread. **nononono*
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Four posts and it's now a Trump thread. **nononono*

Your right.  Guilty.  And Trump isn't into that type of perversion, but a pervert none the less.  We have many perverts in government.  It seems like its the new norm.  And don't forget those people considering this beastiality perv are not looking for a pastor for Congress.  So not to worry.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This rates a Fishrrman...
EGADS !!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

VIDEO: Cenk Uyger Who Is Running to Replace Congresswoman Threesome – Wants Bestiality Legalized
Jim Hoft by Jim Hoft December 15, 2019 

@rangerrebew

Should be interesting to see his staff group photo,and a photo of his supporters at a rally.

There will be more face masks on display than at a Kluxxer meeting,and his staff will be indetified as "John X,Marie X,etc,etc,etc.,who are all rabid dog lovers."

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LottieDah

According to Wikipedia Cenk Uyger is married to a female.  They did not specify if said female is human, a feline, canine or primate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
According to Wikipedia Cenk Uyger is married to a female.  They did not specify if said female is human, a feline, canine or primate.

@LottieDah

OR if she is a fan of Saint Bernards.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm happy he is no longer promoting necro-beastiality, but I heard he quit cold-turkey.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm happy he is no longer promoting necro-beastiality, but I heard he quit cold-turkey.

@Once-Ler

Ok,pay attention because you are not likely to see this again.

Good one!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

:mauslaff:
I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

HA!

****drummer