Author Topic: Military veteran tackles gunman threatening to 'shoot everybody' in Kalamazoo crowd  (Read 264 times)

rangerrebew

Military veteran tackles gunman threatening to 'shoot everybody' in Kalamazoo crowd

When police arrived to the scene, the officers saw that the suspect was being held on the ground by a military veteran.

Published: 1:59 PM EST December 14, 2019
Updated: 1:59 PM EST December 14, 2019

KALAMAZOO, Mich. — A military veteran is being called a hero for tackling a man to the ground in Kalamazoo when that suspect pulled out a gun during a fight, police said.

Around 2 a.m. Saturday morning, the Kalamazoo Department of Public Safety responded a report of a fight in which a man flashed a gun in a crowd on Michigan Avenue near Howard Street. Officers were already in the area and arrived to the scene quickly.

When police arrived, they saw that the suspect was being held on the ground by a military veteran. Witnesses and the veteran told police that the man displayed the gun and said he was going to "shoot everybody."

https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/local/kalamazoo/veteran-tackles-gunman/69-d2b9e97e-139c-44e9-8b36-02349a2e5bd2

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Interesting.

How did they identify him as a "military veteran"? Does he have a third eye in the middle of his forehead?

I am a military veteran too,and when I look in the mirror all I see is someone stunningly handsome,with no indication at all of my possible employment history.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2019, 01:16:06 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!