Author Topic: Schiff: I 'hope to hell' I would have voted to impeach Obama if he had committed same actions as Tru  (Read 302 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff: I 'hope to hell' I would have voted to impeach Obama if he had committed same actions as Trump
By Aris Folley - 12/15/19 05:44 PM EST

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on Sunday that he hopes “to hell” that he would have voted to impeach former President Obama if he was found to have engaged in the same conduct President Trump is charged with in the impeachment articles brought against him.

He made the comment during an appearance on ABC’s "This Week” on Sunday morning, during which he accused congressional Republicans of “placing this president above their oath of office” as a number of them continue to defend Trump’s dealings with the Ukraine that were at the center of an impeachment inquiry.

"What has really changed between now and Watergate isn't the nature of the president's conduct,” Schiff said in the discussion with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos, according to NBC News.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/474664-schiff-said-he-hopes-to-hell-he-would-vote-to-impeach-obama-if-he-did-the
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sure...I believe you.. :whistle:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know how you can tell when Schiff is lying? His lips are moving.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!