Author Topic: Michelle Obama in Malaysia: U.S. ‘Still Not Where We Need to Be’ on Race  (Read 899 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 13 Dec 2019

Former first lady Michelle Obama criticized the United States while speaking abroad on Thursday, stating the country is “still not where we need to be” on the issue of racism and scoffed at the notion that former President Barack Obama’s election meant the end of bigotry.

“We’re still not where we need to be in the United States of America when it comes to race. People thought electing Barack Obama would end racism. That’s 400 years of stuff that was going to be eliminated because of eight years of this kid from Hawaii? Are you kidding me?” Michelle Obama said at the Obama Foundation’s leadership conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/13/michelle-obama-malaysia-u-s-still-not-where-we-need-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LadyLiberty

She's projecting.

Offline libertybele

STILL criticizing the U.S. I see!  Disgusting deplorables!!! The Bammy administration took the country back decades in race relations and she has the nerve to open her yap to criticize!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Having seen the fruit of Obama moving us toward whatever Mooch-chelle's vision of "where we need to be", I'm glad we're not.

But I can understand why she's upset. With black (among others') unemployment being so low for so long, some of those blacks are demonstrating their value to employers, making them less likely to be "chosen" in the event of layoffs, and others are getting the seniority that will save them from the unions' LIFO-layoffs work rules. Fewer blacks perceiving themselves as "victims" is an existential threat to race-baiting victimology groups.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 06:40:59 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I see she Still is not proud of her county.  I bet she would love to be a perm resident of Malaysia.  Being it is a majority Muslum country.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

scoffed at the notion that former President Barack Obama’s election meant the end of bigotry.
Well, she's somewhat right about that. His election brought about a vast renewal of racial hatred and bigotry.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, she's somewhat right about that. His election brought about a vast renewal of racial hatred and bigotry.

Yup. He acted stupidly and set race relations back 50 years.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 08:13:10 pm by The Ghost »

Offline berdie

Well, of course we aren't where we need to be. There are no reparations./s

Offline skeeter

And I thought hope was makin' a comeback.

Offline Applewood

This broad and her old man never miss an opportunity to disrespect the country which gave them everything.  Most of the racial problems we have in the US can be traced to racist rhetoric from her and her people. 

By the way, speaking of race, what does she and her husband have to say about the two persons of color who targeted Jews in Jersey City?  Would they condemn the two perps and their racist. anti-Semitic actions, as well as the organization(s) the perps belong to which actively promote violence against Jews and whites?

(Cue the crickets)

Offline skeeter

This broad and her old man never miss an opportunity to disrespect the country which gave them everything.  Most of the racial problems we have in the US can be traced to racist rhetoric from her and her people. 

By the way, speaking of race, what does she and her husband have to say about the two persons of color who targeted Jews in Jersey City?  Would they condemn the two perps and their racist. anti-Semitic actions, as well as the organization(s) the perps belong to which actively promote violence against Jews and whites?

(Cue the crickets)

She’s a crashing bore. My heart goes out to the Malaysians that had to listen to her and her tedious one note whine. What do you say about someone who complains about how hard she has it as she prepares to move her fat ass into a 15 million dollar estate?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 09:16:09 pm by skeeter »

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Typical liberal bad mouthing the US on foreign soil.

Her husband was particularly proficient in doing so.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

I agree he set race relations back decades with his racial comments and undertones and attack on our police force all with the help of his AG and corrupt DOJ.  Michael continues to pour salt on those wounds.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

@The Ghost, you think it was "stupidly"? Not maliciously?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

@The Ghost, you think it was "stupidly"? Not maliciously?
I was quoting Obozo when he said the DC police acted stupidly when arresting a black professor breaking into his own house.  IIRC it was the 1st of his many times he opened his mouth on local affairs.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe she and Bathhouse Barry should consider moving to Malaysia?

BTW,since both of her daughters seem to be dating white boys,how is this any of her concern?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:27:31 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline goatprairie

I was quoting Obozo when he said the DC police acted stupidly when arresting a black professor breaking into his own house.  IIRC it was the 1st of his many times he opened his mouth on local affairs.
In each and every situation of a police officer shooting and killing  a black person, Obama hinted at racism and blamed the police.
By doing that he probably got quite a few cops shot by angry blacks with chips on their shoulders waiting for a cue from their beloved leader.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
In each and every situation of a police officer shooting and killing  a black person, Obama hinted at racism and blamed the police.
By doing that he probably got quite a few cops shot by angry blacks with chips on their shoulders waiting for a cue from their beloved leader.

Nah. The left uses the same tactic by blaming Trump for every ill deed committed by one of his supporters.
Criminals were shooting at cops before and after Obama.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Wingnut

Nah. The left uses the same tactic by blaming Trump for every ill deed committed by one of his supporters.
Criminals were shooting at cops before and after Obama.

Seriously? 

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Seriously?

Yep. People jump to blame Trump for all types of perceived acts of racism, violence, perversion, etc.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I say f**k Michelle Obama. And her stupid gay Muslim bastard.`
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 03:09:25 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.