Author Topic: Kentucky: 'Completely inappropriate': McConnell doesn't 'approve' of Gov. Bevin controversial lame d  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Completely inappropriate': McConnell doesn't 'approve' of Gov. Bevin controversial lame duck pardons
by Mike Brest
 | December 14, 2019 10:37 AM

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell derided Republican Kentucky Gov. Matt Bevin for several controversial pardons and commutations during his final days in office. Bevin, 52, lost his reelection bid to Democrat Andy Beshear last month.

"Honestly, I don't approve. It seems to me it was completely inappropriate. I respect he had the power to do it, but looking at the examples of people who were incarcerated as a result of heinous crimes, no, I don't approve of it," McConnell said while addressing reporters on Friday.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/completely-inappropriate-mcconnell-doesnt-approve-of-gov-bevin-controversial-lame-duck-pardons
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34