Author Topic: What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks?  (Read 2205 times)

Offline mrclose

Folks ... I really thought that this was from the onion or the Babylon Bee.
(It's not!)

(It's from the overly cluttered, video intrusive DailyMail)

Hillary Clinton looked wonderfully youthful at an event on Broadway in New York last night - and aesthetic experts suggest it could be down to regular 'tweakments' and cosmetic procedures.
The radiant former First Lady, 72, showed off a wrinkle-free complexion and plumped-up cheeks as she joined her husband Bill behind the scenes of Ain't Too Proud: The Temptations Musical at The Imperial Theatre.

Sporting a vibrant pink tunic dress with black trousers and a statement gold necklace, Chicago-born Hillary smiled as she chatted and posed with the cast.
Her glowing skin was noticeably smoother and her cheeks more defined than earlier in the week, when she spoke at the Jewish Labor Committee's Annual Human Rights Awards Dinner in the city on Monday.

Aesthetic expert Dr Ross Perry, founder of BOTOX fillers mole removal with Cosmedics Doctors London/Bristol, said Hillary has been 'genetically blessed' with good skin - but claimed it could also be a result of Botox, injectable dermal fillers and Blepharoplasty.

He told FEMAIL: 'Hilary Clinton looks fantastic and I would suggest this is down to regular tweakments and procedures over the years, which appears less noticeable than having dramatic work done all in one go.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7789101/Hillary-Clinton-72-looks-incredibly-youthful-event-Broadway.html
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: What is the secret of Hillary Clinton's strangely plumped-up-cheeks?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 02:07:06 am »
Looks like she has two golf balls in her cheeks..Rush mentioned this today and said she had *fillers* injected in her cheeks to make her look younger
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 02:08:26 am »

She reminds me of a childhood pet.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 02:19:08 am »
Wow.  That is a whole new picture of ugly.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mrclose

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2019, 02:26:49 am »

She reminds me of a childhood pet.

@corbe

So perfect that ... I Just Had To Sieal It!

~ Self

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2019, 02:47:15 am »
It must be expensive keeping this at bay:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2019, 03:21:51 am »
Looks like she has two golf balls in her cheeks..Rush mentioned this today and said she had *fillers* injected in her cheeks to make her look younger
@mystery-ak
@TomSea 

I don't usually comment about a person's looks - we are what we are.  I don't say bad words about a person's looks because they are Democrats or don't believe as I do.

I know Hillery's life from the time she was born, her early adult years before Bill Clinton and how she was in Arkansas and afterward.  Her body changes through the years were just as everyone goes through, nothing extraordinary until the last six or ten years ago. 

Because she is wealthy, she could have face lifts when she wanted them.  Evidently she had something done to her face, however, the puffy cheeks look bad, like two round blobs of skin hanging down.  Skin of her lower face and neck are drooping.  I think this makes her look older, not younger, but looks don't matter - the condition of the brain does.

It was obvious she had physical problems when she ran for president and I know she had petit mal seizures because I saw them.  There is something wrong with her back and she wears a large casement from her back to the front of her.  That is why her clothes are large from back to front.

Since her marriage to Bill Clinton, she has been "on stage" the rest of her life - people always looking at her.  Think about that - no privacy unless you lock yourself in your bathroom - a bathroom without windows and check the bathroom for cameras.  Also, secret service always there, checking your every move.  That is not a pleasant life.

Today, I was on an examining table and the doctor put six large needles in my right knee.
I am glad there was not secret service men there and this was not put on national TV.  My knee belongs to me - not the country.  Hillary's face/body seems to be owned by the country.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2019, 03:53:01 am »
@mystery-ak
@TomSea 

I don't usually comment about a person's looks - we are what we are.  I don't say bad words about a person's looks because they are Democrats or don't believe as I do.

I know Hillery's life from the time she was born, her early adult years before Bill Clinton and how she was in Arkansas and afterward.  Her body changes through the years were just as everyone goes through, nothing extraordinary until the last six or ten years ago. 

Because she is wealthy, she could have face lifts when she wanted them.  Evidently she had something done to her face, however, the puffy cheeks look bad, like two round blobs of skin hanging down.  Skin of her lower face and neck are drooping.  I think this makes her look older, not younger, but looks don't matter - the condition of the brain does.

It was obvious she had physical problems when she ran for president and I know she had petit mal seizures because I saw them.  There is something wrong with her back and she wears a large casement from her back to the front of her.  That is why her clothes are large from back to front.

Since her marriage to Bill Clinton, she has been "on stage" the rest of her life - people always looking at her.  Think about that - no privacy unless you lock yourself in your bathroom - a bathroom without windows and check the bathroom for cameras.  Also, secret service always there, checking your every move.  That is not a pleasant life.

Today, I was on an examining table and the doctor put six large needles in my right knee.
I am glad there was not secret service men there and this was not put on national TV.  My knee belongs to me - not the country.  Hillary's face/body seems to be owned by the country.
Hillary, not the country keeps pushing her face out into the public, she is obsessed with the belief she is owed the Presidency. Both the Clintons are attention whores, I knew by the end of his first term we would never be free of their constant need to be in the news, well not free until they are dead and gone. You didn't see this from Roslyn Carter, Barbara or Laura Bush. This is on her alone.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2019, 03:59:45 am »
Quite frankly, I don't really care about her plumped up 'cheeks', facial, or otherwise.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2019, 11:34:31 am »

If this keeps up, her casket photos will include Bill.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2019, 12:36:24 pm »
Too bad they can't photograph the 99% of her ugliness that's on the inside...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2019, 01:17:37 pm »
Too bad they can't photograph the 99% of her ugliness that's on the inside...

:amen:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2019, 02:28:55 pm »
Rush mentioned this today and said she had *fillers* injected in her cheeks to make her look younger
Mashed potatoes, maybe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2019, 02:41:43 pm »
Mashed potatoes, maybe.

I guessed persimmons she was storing up in case she got hungry later in the day...
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2019, 02:47:56 pm »
The saxophone again. How pathetic.

I guess the old bat is running.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2019, 04:37:13 pm »
She's done this before .... it's a sure winner for her.   :laugh:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 04:46:05 pm »
She's done this before .... it's a sure winner for her.   :laugh:

Also notice the difference in the eyes. On the righthand picture, crow's feet. On the left, tada! Crow's feet gone. That's what makes this picture look so awkward. It's like two totally different faces haphazardly pasted together: one young and surgically perfected up top, the other old and haggard at the bottom.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2019, 05:35:36 pm »
Probably some combo of plastic surgery, a horrific make-up job, and an artifact of digitally enlarging the original picture. It's, ummm, pretty ghastly.

The larger picture may be that HilLIARy really believes there is demand for her to run for President again. Politics aside, I wonder whether her health is equal to that strain.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2019, 06:13:52 pm »
That's where she keeps Bubba's nuts stored.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mrclose

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2019, 11:37:58 pm »
Believe it or not Hillary wasn't bad looking in her early years!

Hillary Clinton during her Wellesley college years

~ Self

Offline berdie

« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2019, 11:38:11 pm »

That's where she keeps Bubba's nuts stored.

:silly: :silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2019, 11:50:31 pm »

Agreed.  If you like girls with a pig nose, caterpillar eyebrows, a curve less figure and fat thighs, she was absolutely irresistible.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2019, 11:56:46 pm »

Her dark soul turned her hideous.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2019, 11:59:59 pm »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 12:06:59 am »
Agreed.  If you like girls with a pig nose, caterpillar eyebrows, a curve less figure and fat thighs, she was absolutely irresistible.

@The Ghost

Other than that,she wasn't too bad.

There,I have finally said something nice about Bubbette!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!