Author Topic: CNN Admits: Democrats Lied About Trump's Phone Call With Zelensky  (Read 208 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

CNN Admits: Democrats Lied About Trump's Phone Call With Zelensky
By Michael van der Galien December 12, 2019

In a tweet this morning, President Donald Trump accused Democratic Reps. Veronica Escobar and Sheila Jackson Lee of "purposefully" misquoting his phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky. Even radical-leftist news channel CNN was forced to admit: Trump is 100 percent correct. The Democratic lawmakers lied.

During the debate about impeachment articles, Rep. Escobar said that Trump told Zelensky: "I want you to do me a favor though." Rep. Jackson "quoted" that same part of the phone call as follows: "I would like you to do a favor though."

The problem? The actual quote is: "I want you to do us a favor though."

As a result, President Trump took to Twitter to criticize the two congresswomen. "Dems Veronica Escobar and Jackson Lee purposely misquoted my call," Trump wrote about them. "I said I want you to do us (our Country!) a favor, not me a favor. They know that but decided to LIE in order to make a fraudulent point! Very sad."

more
https://pjmedia.com/trending/cnn-admits-democrats-lied-about-trumps-phone-call-with-zelensky/?fbclid=IwAR2xMGKBS7IFWlopr8mSQjF70Z6P_RVpqBajSST10bD0562MroCC-1nCtdk
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34