Author Topic: Revealed: Hunter Biden 'possession of controlled substance' charge kept under wraps while father led  (Read 555 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Revealed: Hunter Biden 'possession of controlled substance' charge kept under wraps while father led drug war from Senate
by Alana Goodman
 & Joseph Simonson
 | December 12, 2019 07:01 PM

Joe Biden’s son Hunter was arrested on Jersey Shore drug charges in 1988 and had his record expunged at a time when his father was pushing for the incarceration of drug offenders drawn disproportionately from minority groups.

Congressional records reveal that Hunter Biden, now 49, was arrested in Stone Harbor, New Jersey, where the Biden family has often holidayed over the years, in June 1988. Hunter Biden, then 18, had just graduated from the prestigious Archmere Academy prep school, which his father had also attended. The former vice president and his wife Jill have often been spotted on trips to Stone Harbor.

The arrest has not previously been reported. Republicans have recently highlighted Hunter Biden's drug abuse, questioning why it was not taken into account when the lobbyist was appointed to a $50,000-a-month post on the board of the Ukraine oil company Burisma in 2014, when his father, as vice president, was the Obama administration's lead official on Ukraine.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/politics/revealed-hunter-biden-possession-of-a-controlled-substance-charge-kept-under-wraps-while-father-spearheaded-drug-war-from-senate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Gefn

Drug use in 1988 when he was 18.  On a company board in 2014 which is 26 yrs. later than 1988.  Well known people can have children with problems just as any parents in the country may have children with problems.

Hunter Biden's early life gave him a burden to carry all his life. This story is about Hunter Biden, not his father, Joe Biden.

"Hunter Biden was three years old when a devastating tragedy struck, forever altering the course of his life and the lives of his father, Joe Biden, and brother, Beau."

"Hunter at age 3, was in the car when his mother, Neilia Hunter Biden, was killed at age 30 with her infant daughter, Naomi, 1 yr. old.  Neila was the first wife of former Vice President Joe Biden. Hunter, Beau and Naomi (called Amy) were her children with Joe Biden.  Hunter had a skull fracture.  His brother, Beau, 4 yrs. old, had a leg fracture."

"Another 1972 article in the same publication described Neilia Hunter Biden as “beauty-queen pretty, dean’s list bright, the active mother of three small children, and the wife of the man who, in little over two weeks, will become the country’s youngest senator ” They met on a Nassau beach during spring break from college in 1963, the article reported."

"The story reported that Joe Biden took the oath as a U.S. Senator with his “two young sons looking on” in a chapel at Delaware Division Wilmington Medical Center. Joe Biden vowed to give up the senator’s job in six months if it conflicted with fatherhood, saying, “You can always get another senator, but they can’t get another father.”

"Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie, helped Joe Biden raise Beau and Hunter, then toddlers, after Neilia died. “They had lost their mom and their sister, so they cannot lose their father, and that’s what made him get out of bed in the morning,” she said, according to New Yorker. Biden commuted every day after his wife died so that he could be with his sons, according to History.com."

Being in a car crash at 3 yrs. old, he would not understand what had happened; he saw his dead Mother and Sister in whatever condition their bodies were, and his head was bleeding due to a skull fracture.  His mother was gone forever.  His brain was imprinted with the scene he saw of his Mom and Sister, and that imprint is still there.

It is the same with all of us.  If you have had a traumatic event in your life, you can still see it as you saw it then, if you open the box you put it in, in your brain.  I would have liked to be a counselor for Hunter when that happened to him.  In fact, I would like to be his counselor now.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Save me the spill about trauma at age 3... I can't remember anything from that age and I doubt Hunter could either.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Gefn

Drug use in 1988 when he was 18.  On a company board in 2014 which is 26 yrs. later than 1988.  Well known people can have children with problems just as any parents in the country may have children with problems.

Hunter Biden's early life gave him a burden to carry all his life. This story is about Hunter Biden, not his father, Joe Biden.

"Hunter Biden was three years old when a devastating tragedy struck, forever altering the course of his life and the lives of his father, Joe Biden, and brother, Beau."

"Hunter at age 3, was in the car when his mother, Neilia Hunter Biden, was killed at age 30 with her infant daughter, Naomi, 1 yr. old.  Neila was the first wife of former Vice President Joe Biden. Hunter, Beau and Naomi (called Amy) were her children with Joe Biden.  Hunter had a skull fracture.  His brother, Beau, 4 yrs. old, had a leg fracture."

"Another 1972 article in the same publication described Neilia Hunter Biden as “beauty-queen pretty, dean’s list bright, the active mother of three small children, and the wife of the man who, in little over two weeks, will become the country’s youngest senator ” They met on a Nassau beach during spring break from college in 1963, the article reported."

"The story reported that Joe Biden took the oath as a U.S. Senator with his “two young sons looking on” in a chapel at Delaware Division Wilmington Medical Center. Joe Biden vowed to give up the senator’s job in six months if it conflicted with fatherhood, saying, “You can always get another senator, but they can’t get another father.”

"Joe Biden’s sister, Valerie, helped Joe Biden raise Beau and Hunter, then toddlers, after Neilia died. “They had lost their mom and their sister, so they cannot lose their father, and that’s what made him get out of bed in the morning,” she said, according to New Yorker. Biden commuted every day after his wife died so that he could be with his sons, according to History.com."

Being in a car crash at 3 yrs. old, he would not understand what had happened; he saw his dead Mother and Sister in whatever condition their bodies were, and his head was bleeding due to a skull fracture.  His mother was gone forever.  His brain was imprinted with the scene he saw of his Mom and Sister, and that imprint is still there.

It is the same with all of us.  If you have had a traumatic event in your life, you can still see it as you saw it then, if you open the box you put it in, in your brain.  I would have liked to be a counselor for Hunter when that happened to him.  In fact, I would like to be his counselor now.

@Victoria33

You love the Biden's and hate the Trumps.

We get it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33   You love the Biden's and hate the Trumps.
We get it.
@sneakypete

I posted facts.  You don't like facts.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

I posted facts.  You don't like facts.

@Victoria33

You wouldn't recognize an actual fact if it bit you on the ass.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
You wouldn't recognize an actual fact if it bit you on the ass.
@sneakypete

When you don't have a factual response, you resort to name calling; personal attacks.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@TomSea
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak
@Gefn

I get it.

He  had a rough childhood, from a broken home, and was getting his life together...

Sounds familiar, like stock Democrat excuses to me.

I'm not making light of tragedy, really, just parsing this all a mite differently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

When you don't have a factual response, you resort to name calling; personal attacks.

@Victoria33

That WAS a factual response.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Many people in the USA have trauma in their life, and they cope, or they don't.  It is a sign of the character that lives within.  The Bidens are crooks, it is that simple.

My question, how many other countries did little poor Hunter travel with his father where THEY, yes THEY put the squeeze on for millions in BRIBES?  YES, BRIBES!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the Bidens were small timers versus the smartest crime family in USA history, the CLINTONS.  Believe me, the mob would have loved to get $145 million in a bribe from a single transaction, and of all countries...Russia!!!!!!!

Until all involved in the Uranium One thievery get the Rosenberg treatment, there is no justice in the USA.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Stepright up.
Get your free, onlne psyche eval.

Escuses for all leftists, drug addicts, child support evaders.

(Trump family excepted)
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline dancer

Many people in the USA have trauma in their life, and they cope, or they don't.  It is a sign of the character that lives within.  The Bidens are crooks, it is that simple.

My question, how many other countries did little poor Hunter travel with his father where THEY, yes THEY put the squeeze on for millions in BRIBES?  YES, BRIBES!!!!!!!!!

China and Romania.