Author Topic: Mother of Hunter Biden's child to question him under oath about financial records  (Read 1183 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mother of Hunter Biden's child to question him under oath about financial records
by John Gage
 | December 12, 2019 02:40 PM

Hunter Biden will be questioned about his financial records under oath by Lunden Roberts, the mother of one of his children.

Roberts, who was working as a stripper at the time Biden impregnated her, will get to grill the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, according to documents obtained by the Daily Mail. The deposition between the two is set to occur in Little Rock, Arkansas, on Dec. 23.

The pair will get to ask each other about their finances, and Roberts and her legal team are expected to ask him about how much he made per month while working for the Ukrainian gas company Burisma. The Bidens have been at the center of the impeachment proceedings as Democrats have accused President Trump of withholding military aid to Ukraine unless the country investigated the Bidens.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mother-of-hunter-bidens-child-to-question-him-under-oath-about-financial-records
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

I feel sure Biden's lawyers will not allow the question of how much he made anywhere he worked.  The objective now, is, document how much money he has now, not where he got it; that is immaterial.  Child support will come from the money he has now. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh to be a fly on that wall ..... :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

I feel sure Biden's lawyers will not allow the question of how much he made anywhere he worked.  The objective now, is, document how much money he has now, not where he got it; that is immaterial.  Child support will come from the money he has now.

No, it is a common ploy to take a drop in employment to beat child supports and judges have dealt with that game for decades.  If you make millions for years before this point it is reasonable to assume your current unemployment is only temporary. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Victoria33

The money he has now,he has because of what he did prior to "now". IF her lawyer can prove he was stashing away 50K a month in a foreign bank while pretending to sit on the board of a Ukrainian corporation,that is a part of the wealth he has now.

No,I do NOT believe that the mother and child are entitled to half the money he has,but the child IS entitled to enough of his money to live a comfortable life with no danger of not being able to provide a roof over his head,clothes,books,schooling,health care,etc,etc,etc.

If you ain't willing to pay for the babies you produce,stop pumping them out!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That boy couldn't keep the coke spoon out of his nose or keep his pants zipped. 

Joe must be so proud.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

rangerrebew

Will he take the fall for the old man, if push comes to shove?  If Joe's lying, scheming, extorting, bribing, elitist schemes come to light, he is absolute toast for the 2020 election.  Maybe then he could run for POTUS from a casket, if he needs to, in 2024. :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 05:54:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Joe must be so proud.
@The Ghost

Slow Joe says "Huh?"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Will he take the fall for the old man, if push comes to shove?  If Joe's lying, scheming, extorting, bribing, elitist schemes come to light, he is absolute toast for the 2020 election.  Maybe then he could run for POTUS from a casket, if he needs to, in 2024. :thumbsdown:

@rangerrebew

Probably. Slow Joe is the only one in the family bringing in any money. If he loses his position,Hunter and the others will have to find jobs.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Victoria33

@rangerrebew
Probably. Slow Joe is the only one in the family bringing in any money. If he loses his position,Hunter and the others will have to find jobs.
@sneakypete

Biden's wife is wealthy on her own.

Offline PeteS in CA

Joe must be so proud.

Spoon Control and Zipper Control "issues".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete

Biden's wife is wealthy on her own.

@Victoria33

Yeah,but isn't she his second wife,and not the mother of his children? Or are you talking about Hunter's wife,if he has one?

Online Wingnut

Spoon Control and Zipper Control "issues".

Broke a few commandments too.

"Thou Shalt not covet thy Older dead brother's wive"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Broke a few commandments too.

"Thou Shalt not covet thy Older dead brother's wive"

@The Ghost

Well,to be fair that sort of thing was not only accepted in Biblical Times,but was considered to be a positive thing because it was family protecting family. After all,the guy was dead,not on vacation.

Online Wingnut

@The Ghost

Well,to be fair that sort of thing was not only accepted in Biblical Times,but was considered to be a positive thing because it was family protecting family. After all,the guy was dead,not on vacation.

You know though, coming from the loins of a creeper, he was like Jimmah Carter and lusting in his heart for her while his brother was alive.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know though, coming from the loins of a creeper, he was like Jimmah Carter and lusting in his heart for her while his brother was alive.

@The Ghost

I have never read anything said about her,either good or bad,but you really have to wonder what kind of sins she had committed to end up marrying TWO idiots named Biden.

Seems like even an idiot would have learned from the first experience,doesn't it? Plus,there was Papa Slow Joe to look at for a glimpse of the future.

Offline mountaineer

As a former child support lawyer, I can tell you that is not necessarily true.

Meanwhile, fertile Hunter is still at work:
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden to be a daddy for the FIFTH time! New South African wife of VP's son is seen with a baby bump amid his messy paternity case and concerns over barrage of attacks from Trump loyalists

Hunter Biden's new wife Melissa Cohen Biden, 32, is pregnant and in her second trimester, DailyMailTV can reveal
    The South African beauty stepped out for groceries in LA on Thursday, amid concerns over attacks from Trump supporters
    A source said: 'Friends are deeply concerned, anyone who knows Melissa knows that she's one of the sweetest people you can meet'
    They added: 'She's in love with Hunter and of course they're thrilled, but the pain and stress they're going through every day is cause for real concern'
    Biden - who has been at the center of a political firestorm over his links to Ukraine - married Melissa 10 days after they met in May
    The pregnancy will come as a surprise to many, given scandal-ridden Biden's messy paternity case with baby mama Lunden Roberts, 28, in Arkansas
    She filed suit against Biden, 49, in May, seeking child support for their 16-month-old child - a child Biden denied was his until a DNA test proved otherwise
    Biden has three daughters from his first wife Kathleen - Naomi, Finnegan and Maisy. The couple divorced in 2017 and Biden dated his brother's widow Hallie for two years until he married Melissa

By Ryan Parry West Coast Editor For Dailymail.com and Martin Gould For Dailymail.com
Published: 14:25 EST, 13 December 2019 | Updated: 15:13 EST, 13 December 2019  ...  Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Since some scumbags intentionally move to lower-paying jobs to conceal their true earning ability, digging into past employment and earnings records are probably pretty ordinary. Hunter is a 'roid-rage-grade scumbag.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Victoria33

If his name was Bob Smith,I am pretty sure her lawyer would be using the questions "Where and how did you earn your money,how much of it do you have,and where are your pay stubs and deposit receipts" as an easy way to shake loose some quick "Settlement cash" because a lawyer could get the IRS involved with finding the answer to these questions,but no way is the IRS going to take on Slow Joe or his sons.

Still,you would think the woman would make some noise about it during the closed door meetings. Even though there is no way the IRS is going after the Bidens,they wouldn't like to see this stuff discussed on teebee news reports. It could cost Slow Joe a point or two in the polls,and he can't stand that.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Yes ... the objective is to determine assets and how much money he has now, but if her lawyer is smart, he would also check into where he worked and the $$ accumulated. He can subpoena records can he not?  Following the money trail would help to ensure that he isn't quickly hiding money somewhere.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Meanwhile, fertile Hunter is still at work:

Yup ... the new Mrs. Biden is with child.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
If his name was Bob Smith,I am pretty sure her lawyer would be using the questions "Where and how did you earn your money,how much of it do you have,and where are your pay stubs and deposit receipts" as an easy way to shake loose some quick "Settlement cash" because a lawyer could get the IRS involved with finding the answer to these questions,but no way is the IRS going to take on Slow Joe or his sons.
@sneakypete

"...no way is the IRS going to take on Slow Joe or his sons."

Hunter is the only son Joe has.  His other son, Beau Biden. died from brain cancer in 2015.