Author Topic: Trump to sign executive order targeting anti-Semitism on college campuses  (Read 1150 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Left Attacks President Trump For Executive Order On Combatting Antisemitism
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2019, 07:44:11 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

Trump is just dealing with a pre-existing condition and doing the best he can with it. He did NOT create it.

Oh, OK @sneakypete .  I knew I pushed the Trump button.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Chosen Daughter

Re: Trump to sign executive order targeting anti-Semitism on college campuses
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2019, 08:56:16 pm »
And all of this is not surprising since Israel is involved in Idol worship of Trump.  All you have to do is look at the coins minted with Trumps image.  The huge signs on skyscrapers of Trump and Netanyahu.  The political signs posted all over Trump make Israel great.  Not God.

Israel has a very long history of Gods wrath and forgiveness.  One thing for sure is that Modern day Israel is not a particularly religious state.  They have forgotten God.  Not all are secular. But a state as a whole is not Jewish. Even if they are born Jews they still are secular unless they follow the Law.  And the Law of Moses.  Noahide condemns abortion and homosexuality. 

Probably why even though we have recognized the Noahide Law here in America it cannot be followed because we are not religious.  We aren't and neither is Israel.

Shown Here:
Enrolled Bill

--H.J.Res.104--
H.J.Res.104
One Hundred Second Congress of the United States of America
AT THE FIRST SESSION
Begun and held at the City of Washington on Thursday, the third day of January,
one thousand nine hundred and ninety-one
Joint Resolution
To designate March 26, 1991, as `Education Day, U.S.A.'.
Whereas Congress recognizes the historical tradition of ethical values and
principles which are the basis of civilized society and upon which our great
Nation was founded;
Whereas these ethical values and principles have been the bedrock of society
from the dawn of civilization, when they were known as the Seven Noahide Laws;
Whereas without these ethical values and principles the edifice of civilization
stands in serious peril of returning to chaos;
Whereas society is profoundly concerned with the recent weakening of these
principles that has resulted in crises that beleaguer and threaten the fabric
of civilized society;
Whereas the justified preoccupation with these crises must not let the citizens
of this Nation lose sight of their responsibility to transmit these historical
ethical values from our distinguished past to the generations of the future;
Whereas the Lubavitch movement has fostered and promoted these ethical values
and principles throughout the world;
Whereas Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, leader of the Lubavitch movement,
is universally respected and revered and his eighty-ninth birthday falls on
March 26, 1991;
Whereas in tribute to this great spiritual leader, `the rebbe', this, his
ninetieth year will be seen as one of `education and giving', the year in
which we turn to education and charity to return the world to the moral and
ethical values contained in the Seven Noahide Laws; and
Whereas this will be reflected in an international scroll of honor signed by
the President of the United States and other heads of state: Now, therefore,
be it
 Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of
 America in Congress assembled, That March 26, 1991, the start of the ninetieth
 year of Rabbi Menachem Schneerson, leader of the worldwide Lubavitch movement,
 is designated as `Education Day, U.S.A.'. The President is requested to issue
 a proclamation calling upon the people of the United States to observe such
 day with appropriate ceremonies and activities.
Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Vice President of the United States and
President of the Senate.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/102nd-congress/house-joint-resolution/104/text

Noahide Laws

Idolatry.
Must worship God alone.
Jesus cannot be worshiped since it is considered blasphemy 2.
No idols or statues.
Do not bow before any statues or idols.
Do not offer sacrifices before any statues or idols.
Blasphemy.
Do not curse God.
Worship and pray to the true God alone.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 09:05:38 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2019, 09:42:41 pm »

What Trump has done is raise one religion above another.  It erodes the U.S. Constitution that guarantee's freedom of religion to all.  If Trump intended on keeping our Constitutional liberties he would have created an EO that upholds the Constitution for all and punishes Colleges who allow any kind of hate and persecutions against people of faith.

No, what Trump has done is to recognize that antisemitism is a form of racial hatred not because Jews are a race, but because Jew-haters conceive of Judaism as a race, rather than a religion.  The Nazis certainly did, and the modern version of antisemitism on the Left does as well:  they hate Israelis whether they are observant or completely secular, they hate Jewish financiers who have never darkened the door of a synagogue and whose "Jewishness" consists solely of ancestry and defining themselves as "not Christians".  Modern Western antisemites, who are concentrated on the Left, certainly don't hate Jews for religious reasons as "Christ-killers", because they themselves loath Christ, the Gospel and Christians.  I guess maybe a tiny minority of neopagans might hate them as monotheists, but that's not the version of antisemitism that is creating a hostile environment on college campuses.

And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2019, 10:20:19 pm »
No, what Trump has done is to recognize that antisemitism is a form of racial hatred not because Jews are a race, but because Jew-haters conceive of Judaism as a race, rather than a religion.  The Nazis certainly did, and the modern version of antisemitism on the Left does as well:  they hate Israelis whether they are observant or completely secular, they hate Jewish financiers who have never darkened the door of a synagogue and whose "Jewishness" consists solely of ancestry and defining themselves as "not Christians". Modern Western antisemites, who are concentrated on the Left, certainly don't hate Jews for religious reasons as "Christ-killers", because they themselves loath Christ, the Gospel and Christians.  I guess maybe a tiny minority of neopagans might hate them as monotheists, but that's not the version of antisemitism that is creating a hostile environment on college campuses.

Then Trump is in error and Judaism is religion not a race whether people view it that way or not.  As a note of History Cyrus restored all religious worship to all religions.  And as I said before this erodes the Constitution that guarantee's that all people deserve liberty and the pursuit of happiness.  And any campus which engages in religious persecution should be punished.  Should have Federal Funds taken away.  But it would be a gross miscarriage of justice to shutter all criticism of Israel as a state.  An ally is not above criticism.

I support Israel as a state, but I do not support Israel influence over our own sovereign country.

I also want to make note of how flawed your comment is.  Some of the most well known Jews are liberals who hold positions of power.  Ukraine's new president is a Jew.  And based on this list of influential Jews I hardly think that there is a problem with anti Semitism here in the U.S.  or the Western World as a whole.

World's 50 most influential Jews
The Jerusalem Post's first annual list of those who are shaping the future.
By STEVE LINDE   MAY 21, 2010 07:22

https://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/Worlds-50-most-influential-Jews-176071

In Germany:

German army to get military rabbis again after 100 years
December 11, 2019

https://apnews.com/130b785131270912a4d4c9aedbe5eb82

Which I applaud.  Still shows no sign of anti-Semitism but actually shows that it is dwindling.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 10:48:49 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2019, 11:22:37 pm »
Furthermore the reason for keeping with the Founding documents, the Constitutional First Amendment:

The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents the government from making laws which regulate an establishment of religion, prohibit the free exercise of religion, or abridge the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or the right to petition the government for redress of grievances. It was adopted on December 15, 1791, as one of the ten amendments that constitute the Bill of Rights.

Because while we should never forget the Holocaust we should also never forget that religious persecution happens in the world.  That our Founders had the Wisdom to see that evil exists and people of all faiths need protections under our Constitution.  To make laws contrary erodes the safety net of the American Constitution and sets anti Semitism apart from all religious persecutions.  Lest we forget...……..

The Anti-Christian Genocide the West Forgot

August 9, 2019|12:01 am
Arthur Meursault

SYRIA – The life of Hanna Danho’s grandfather is a small tile in a much larger mosaic: the tragedy that Syriac, Assyrian, and Chaldean Christians have lived through over the last century.

In 1895 and 1896, 20 years before the larger genocide against Christians carried out in the Ottoman Empire, a smaller persecution began, often called the Hamidian massacres after the Ottoman emperor at the time, Abdul Hamid II. Danho’s grandfather was a small child living in the village of Habab in the mountains of Tur Abdin that are now in southeast Turkey. Residents of Habab, like their neighbors in other villages, fled the area for Sinjar in modern Iraq. Along the way, the elder Danho and his brother got lost, and were picked up by a local Kurd near the town of Qahtaniyah, now in northeast Syria. The children were delivered to the mukhtar, a local official, who was also a Kurd. When the people of Habab were at last able to return home to the mountains, the mukhtar sent one of his men to the boys’ village to see if his family was there. They were, and the mukhtar then sent the boys home, an act of kindness that the elder Danho never forgot. Little did he know, however, that the same mukhtar would play a role in his life when tragedy once again struck the Syriac Christian population two decades later.

Most are aware of the Armenian Genocide of 1915-16, in which at least a million Armenian Christians were killed by the Ottoman government. The world knows about those horrors thanks to the massive efforts within the Armenian community worldwide to bring awareness to the issue and demand recognition for the tragedy that beset their people. Not as well known, however, is the massacre of Assyrian, Syriac, and Chaldean Christians during the same period, which claimed between 170,000 and 275,000 lives, depending on the estimate. As the Ottoman government set out to eliminate their empire’s Christian population—Armenian, Assyrian, Syriac, Chaldean, and Greek alike—Hanna Danho’s grandfather once again found his entire village in danger, 20 years after they first fled.

Locals in Habab fled, but some decided to take up arms and defend themselves, including the elder Danho, now a young man in his 20s. Those resisting ended up in Ain Warda, called Gulgoze in Turkish, where they tried to resist. The local Kurdish-led Ottoman forces, however, broke the resistance, and Danho fled, this time with his brother and sister. They initially headed once again towards Sinjar, but his sister stopped walking at one point along the way, saying she could not continue without water. One of the brothers ran to a nearby stream. He returned with water and she began to drink, then suddenly she died on the spot. Danho and his brother changed their route, and eventually made it back to the same village where 20 years before the local Kurdish mukhtar had kept them safe. The mukhtar remembered them, and went even further out of his way to ease their suffering: he gave them both land in the village of Girshamo, where Hanna Danho still farms today.

Girshamo always had a Syriac population, but before the genocide of 1915, the area was mostly farmed by those living in the Tur Abdin mountains now in Turkey, like Danho’s grandfather’s village of Habab. They would come down to plant and harvest, and spend the rest of the year up in the mountain. After World War I, however, the modern boundary was drawn between Turkey and Syria, and the small Syriac community that had survived the massacres found itself divided between those in Turkey and those in Syria. Syriac villages on the Syrian side of the boundary grew significantly, populated by those who’d fled from the genocide in Turkey...……..

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-anti-christian-genocide-the-west-forgot/

"We're not talking about vast wealth.  We are talking about sand and death."
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=trump+quote+sand+and+death&&view=detail&mid=8A052353E9CA5FA9EFC28A052353E9CA5FA9EFC2&&FORM=VRDGAR&ru=%2Fvideos%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dtrump%2Bquote%2Bsand%2Band%2Bdeath%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

And again, in Oregon 9 people lost their lives when a gunman asked whether students were Christians.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2019, 11:32:15 pm by Chosen Daughter »

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2019, 11:43:30 pm »

Then Trump is in error and Judaism is religion not a race whether people view it that way or not. 

No, he is correct.  Race is, in fact, unlike sex, a social construct.  If someone hates a class of people whom the hater regards to be a race, then that is racial hatred.  The fact that you, I, the people being hated, or some disinterested third party do not agree with the hater's construction of the notion of race, does not mean it is not racial hatred.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2019, 12:05:26 am »
No, he is correct.  Race is, in fact, unlike sex, a social construct.  If someone hates a class of people whom the hater regards to be a race, then that is racial hatred.  The fact that you, I, the people being hated, or some disinterested third party do not agree with the hater's construction of the notion of race, does not mean it is not racial hatred.

It is not a race, it is a religion and this is not about anti Semitism it is about politics and the fight between Democrats and Republicans for the Jewish vote.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2019, 12:48:57 am »
Congress should not have because it is unconstitutional.  Raising one religion over any other.
OK...
But how does that work with Transgender/Homosexual Black/Hispanic preferences?
If we say that no religious preferences can be made, shouldn't that same idea apply to skin color?
Every foreigner in America is given "special treatment" based on nothing except they are not White.
White people are the most persecuted race in America, regardless of religion.
And it is mostly White people doing it? WTF?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2019, 01:26:19 am »
OK...
But how does that work with Transgender/Homosexual Black/Hispanic preferences?
If we say that no religious preferences can be made, shouldn't that same idea apply to skin color?
Every foreigner in America is given "special treatment" based on nothing except they are not White.
White people are the most persecuted race in America, regardless of religion.
And it is mostly White people doing it? WTF?

How does this EO help you?   All Americans under the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are created equal.  There should be no protected status, especially for the type of sex you choose.  And the Civil Rights has run its course.  Its time to get rid of protected status and be a nation of Americans.  I don't live in the south but here we don't see in black and white.  Many are mocha as inter racial marriages are normal and nobody has the right to determine who should marry who or what color is better.  How many people can even say I am French, Irish, or whatever?  My parents both came from different countries.  Both white, and I am married into a Hispanic family.  Making my children a really nice shade between white and brown. LOL!

If we could get rid of the politics of race political corruption would nearly disappear.  That is the problem in this country.  Race politics.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 01:28:30 am by Chosen Daughter »