Author Topic: Lindsey Graham: FBI Ran ‘Criminal Enterprise to Defraud the FISA Court’  (Read 245 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham: FBI Ran ‘Criminal Enterprise to Defraud the FISA Court’

Joshua Caplan10 Dec 2019

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) on Monday excoriated the FBI’s investigation into now-debunked collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia as a “criminal enterprise.”

Graham made the stinging remarks following the Justice Department inspector general report’s release in which 17 “significant inaccuracies and omissions” involving three applications filed under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act were detailed. The report, authored by DOJ inspector general Michael Horowitz, stated the inaccuracies likely led to the FBI’s justification to surveil former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/10/lindsey-graham-fbi-ran-criminal-enterprise-to-defraud-the-fisa-court/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds good,but is it just a sound bite,or does he plan to follow up on it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I knew nothing of consequence would come from the Horowitz report. 

And the Durham Report will not come until summer....maybe.  Disgrace is what it is.

A coup attempt was executed by Obama and his band of thieves, and they all walk the land free to utter their endless lies.  Every time I see Comey or McCabe, I want to puke.

I believe the FBI should be folded into Homeland, eliminating everyone above first line supervision.  Their corruption is dangerous for the survival of this nation.  And the FISA court is just as corrupt, otherwise, where the hell are these judges?  They have sat quiet, which tells me they were in on the coup.

While it is extreme, I say indict, convict and dispatch all of them, otherwise, this will happen again, and again until they actually remove a POTUS unjustifiably.  We are turning into the USSR, where the people's vote just does not mean much in Washington.

Offline skeeter

Well, Lindsay isn't sugarcoating it and thats a relief, at least.

The proof will be in what he proposes to do about it.