Author Topic: Lesson Within A Lesson  (Read 4532 times)

Online Hoodat

Re: Lesson Within A Lesson
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2021, 08:25:00 pm »
Your answers are correct, so your math must be too.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2021, 08:54:17 pm »
Beautiful and smart secretary in my office was having lunch with me and she recounted a meeting with her beloved grandmother who wanted to give the little girl some important advice years earlier.

"If you don't take care of your man, somebody else will!"

Little girl, instantly:  "Oh no they won't!"

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant.  The little girl outlessoned grandma.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline DB

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2021, 10:38:53 pm »
Your answers are correct, so your math must be too.

Whew... At least I got one right...

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2021, 12:44:55 am »
Do Democrats learn from past experience? The evidence says they do not.
Defund the police is their most recent insanity. How's that working?
At the Puerto Rico Parade in Chicago, a young couple got into a minor traffic accident.  Since they were white, black thugs pulled them out of their car and shot them both to death. They left behind two small children.

Yasmin Perez, 23, died Tuesday, the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. Her death came three days after Gyovanny Arzuaga, 24, was shot in the head and killed following a Puerto Rican Day parade in Chicago’s Humboldt Park neighborhood.

The couple, who had two children, were attacked after what police called a minor traffic crash.

“They left their babies,” Arzuaga’s aunt, Vickie Ponciano, said Tuesday as she wept.

Police said the couple was ambushed by several men in the middle of a street after the crash. The deadly attack was captured on a video that was shared widely online, drawing more national attention following violence that included a recent mass shooting that killed five people in Chicago.

The lesson within this lesson is not to trust lying Democrats, but I repeat myself.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2021, 09:23:26 pm »
Do Democrats learn from past experience? The evidence says they do not.
Defund the police is their most recent insanity. How's that working?
At the Puerto Rico Parade in Chicago, a young couple got into a minor traffic accident.  Since they were white, black thugs pulled them out of their car and shot them both to death. They left behind two small children.

Yasmin Perez, 23, died Tuesday, the Cook County medical examiner’s office said. Her death came three days after Gyovanny Arzuaga, 24, was shot in the head and killed following a Puerto Rican Day parade in Chicago’s Humboldt Park neighborhood.

The couple, who had two children, were attacked after what police called a minor traffic crash.

“They left their babies,” Arzuaga’s aunt, Vickie Ponciano, said Tuesday as she wept.

Police said the couple was ambushed by several men in the middle of a street after the crash. The deadly attack was captured on a video that was shared widely online, drawing more national attention following violence that included a recent mass shooting that killed five people in Chicago.

The lesson within this lesson is not to trust lying Democrats, but I repeat myself.
It is time to reinstate the death Penalty, and to Hell with being nice about it.

Not lethal injection but hanging, the gas chamber, or ol' sparky.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2021, 09:49:46 pm »
It is time to reinstate the death Penalty, and to Hell with being nice about it.

Not lethal injection but hanging, the gas chamber, or ol' sparky.

Not to worry.  When law and order breaks down, all Felonies will carry the death penalty, dealt at the point of the crime.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: