Author Topic: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 10th  (Read 410 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush Transcripts...Dec. 10th
« on: December 10, 2019, 07:32:33 pm »
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/

Don’t Be Fooled! The IG Report CONFIRMS the Coup

Dec 10, 2019

RUSH: So the IG report shows that there was no coup against Donald Trump, right? That’s what some people are saying. Don’t believe that. The IG report confirms that there was. The IG report confirms that there is an ongoing coup to get rid of Donald Trump. Don’t be misled by what they first reported. They first reported that the IG could find no bias, no political bias in the investigation. That’s just because nobody he talked to admitted it.

We’re gonna go through everything of note that was found, and it confirms everything that we’ve told you. The people that were informants, the Stefan Halpers, all of these people, Mifsuds, they’re in this report, the FISA court abuses are legion in this report. Folks, virtually everything that you have heard me and maybe others explain about this is documented in this report. The only thing that the media can hang their hat on here is that opening report that there was no political bias.

Now, it’s gonna be necessary to try to overcome that with people because remember when the Mueller report came out, what was the first thing said about it? That it found no collusion. That’s what people heard, and that was the end of it. They didn’t hang around for the details. The Democrats have spent all of this time – this is a very key point here — the Democrats have spent every day since the Mueller report coming out trying to tell people that it says something that it doesn’t. And that culminated today in two of the flimsiest articles of impeachment.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, I’m told that a lot of people don’t know what the FISA court is and so when people discuss the abuses of the FISA court, lying to the FISA court, people don’t know what — I reject that. You people that have been listening to this program for three years know exactly what the FISA court is, you know exactly how it was abused.

The one thing — well, it’s impossible to say the one thing. A big thing that this IG report confirms is that all they ever had was the Steele dossier. And that they knew all along it was unverified and uncorroborated, that it was made up. And they used it anyway.

Now, if there are people in light of that who want to run around and say there’s no proof of a coup in this, then they’re ignoring the basic facts of this and instead are relying on the inspector general saying that he couldn’t find any evidence of political bias. He didn’t say that. He said he couldn’t find any testimonial or other kind, meaning nobody copped to it, meaning nobody admitted it. It doesn’t mean that it didn’t exist. It just means nobody he interviewed or had the authority and power to interview admitted to it.

I think it would be useful to remind everybody here that after that aspect of the IG report was made public first, that there was an immediate response from John Durham who’s conducting the investigation of all of this for the Department of Justice and the attorney general. John Durham is conducting the only full and comprehensive investigation of this coup. He has impaneled a grand jury so he has the power to indict, and because there’s a grand jury the likelihood that there will be indictments is great.

And do not doubt me when I tell you that Durham’s statement has people freaking out in Washington. They’re hiding publicly under cover of the opening statement that no bias, no political bias could be found. And, by the way, I’m gonna give you an example of it that was stared right in the face by Horowitz, a guy who changed emails — Clinesmith is his name — changed emails and was texting people “vive la resistance.” You can’t find any political bias in that?

There was all kinds of it throughout. This thing is exactly what we thought that it was. Durham made clear in his statement that the inspector general report is not even close and that he disagrees strongly with the conclusion that there was a justified reason to open this investigation. This is highly unusual for this kind of thing to happen, for one government agency to issue a report and another government investigatory unit publicly, almost immediately, issue a statement disagreeing with it and contradicting it. That is a seminal occurrence you don’t see very much.

And I’m telling you that his statement, his claim that he disagrees — even though he respects Horowitz and all that yada yada, that he disagrees profoundly — with the conclusion that there was a justified reason to open this investigation and that there wasn’t any political bias. Durham has kind of shown some cards and the cards that he has shown has people worried. I’m telling you, there are media people and people like Comey and others in Washington — despite their public appearances — who are quaking over what is going to be found.

And you even have… I’m getting a little ahead here. In this IG report, Comey has acknowledged that he told Obama some of this. Now, we’ve always suspected that Obama was the tip of the iceberg on this thing. Obama was the tip, and from that everything flowed. So what’s the significance of Comey admitting that he told Obama? Because I’ll tell you, when it comes time to indict — when it comes time for the rubber to meet the road on this thing with the Durham investigation — Comey and McCabe and others are gonna be able to say:

“Hey, Obama was in charge! Obama told us! Obama… Obama knew,” because I guarantee you when it gets down to the nitty-gritty, we still have time for people to flip, and there’s gonna be some serious questions people asking themselves. “Do I want to go to jail to protect so-and-so? Do I want to go to jail? Do I want to spend the rest of my life in jail to protect X?” So Comey admitting that he told Obama is already laying down a potential defense that it was simply following orders.

They were all simply following orders, that Obama knew what was going on.

Now, let’s start with the Steele dossier because that’s where all of this starts, and the inspector general report buries it. I don’t mean hides it; I mean destroys it. People who have followed this — this entire hoax, this entire coup — very closely, which includes all of you. You remember that the FBI’s first application to spy on Carter Page was turned down by the FISA court, the foreign intelligence security act, the foreign intelligence security court. This is a secret court. It’s designed to…

It’s actually something created by legislation by Senator Kennedy. It’s in the aftermath of Nixon and Watergate. But it has its modern application to terrorism. It is where you go to get secret warrants to spy on Americans, people in the United States as well as foreign, and that court largely is a rubber stamp. The FBI and law enforcement go up there; they present evidence. “We want a warrant to spy. We want a warrant to do this.” “Fine. You got it. Next case.”

Well, they lied, the FBI, when applying for FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign. If you don’t know anything else (and if you don’t want to get caught up in the complications of it), in order to spy on a political campaign, you have to get a warrant. And you don’t go to a standard, ordinary district court judge. You have to go to the FISA court, secret court. You have to go there. What happens there is secret and private. Nobody knows about it, by law.

The FBI took the Steele dossier — it’s all they ever had — and they applied first for a warrant to spy on Carter Page, and it was turned down. The FISA court turned down the first effort. The second application worked, and we know that the second application is when they used the Steele dossier — and that made all the difference. “According to the IG report, FBI investigators considered seeking a FISA warrant against Carter Page in August of 2016, but they were rejected by lawyers at the FBI.

“That changed one month later, September 19, 2016, when six of Steele’s dossier memos arrived in the inboxes of the FBI’s Trump-Russia investigative team. The IG report says the FBI immediately sought to obtain warrants to spy on Carter Page,” i.e., the Trump campaign, after they received elements of the Steele dossier. “Those warrants were approved October 21, 2016.” Bottom line: If it had not been for the Steele dossier, we wouldn’t have had any of the things that have transpired over the last three years.

The Steele dossier is all they ever had. They knew it was bogus, they knew that Hillary Clinton had paid for it, and they did not tell the FISA court — and this is in the IG report. They knew that it was bogus. They knew that it was unverified and uncorroborated. They knew that it was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. That he knew Glenn Simpson/Fusion GPS helped write it. Steele did not write the whole thing. The Steele dossier is actually a collection of different memos assembled at different times into one gigantic dossier.

And everybody involved in it knew that nothing in it was true, including the golden showers story. But they did not tell the FISA court this. If the Steele dossier had not found its way to the FBI, then none of these last three years would have happened. That is all they had. It was complete and utter fraud based entirely upon hearsay and gossips and jokes that were told and heard in bars — and I am not…

This is all in the report, folks. This hearsay and the jokes were collated by a person who never thought Steele would ever present them as fact. That same person said that Steele even lied about what he had passed on to him. “The dossier alleged that Carter Page was part of the Trump campaign’s well-developed conspiracy of coordination with the Kremlin and that he had worked under the direction of Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. In truth, the two never met.”

Manafort and Page never met. “Steele also alleged that it was Page’s idea to release DNC emails through WikiLeaks.” That wasn’t true. The IG report exposes all of this. “The IG report also exposes that Comey and McCabe fought to include the Steele dossier in the intelligence assessment on Russian interference that was presented to Trump at Trump Tower on January 6th, after a meeting with Obama in the Oval Office on January 5th.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: So even though everybody at the FBI knew that the dossier was based entirely on hearsay and gossip and even jokes — and everybody knew that it was uncorroborated, everybody knew that it was not true — Comey and McCabe demanded that it be included in that January 6th intelligence community assessment for the president. This is where he was told about the golden showers story. He was told that they could get this whole thing in the news.

This is when Comey comes out of the meeting, calls Clapper, and says, “Mission accomplished!” Clapper calls CNN, and the dossier thus makes it into the news. BuzzFeed publishes the whole thing. All of this happened with everybody involved knowing the dossier was bogus. We now know that Comey fought to put the dossier in the community assessment, intelligence assessment so he could brief Trump about it so that they could get it into the news.

The idea that this report does not document that a coup was underway is absurd. You take a look at the Real Clear Politics poll averages today. Trump is cleaning up. This is not hurting him. Now, this Horowitz report is huge. If you sit down to read the whole thing — which most won’t. It would take you four hours. But if you want to read something brief, go to the synopsis in Appendix A — the synopsis in Appendix A. It. Is. Damning. Horowitz is whitewashing and cowardly on the motive, couldn’t find any bias.

But the evidence is so overwhelming of lies and fraud that Durham and Barr have one of the greatest gifts they could have gotten this Christmas with this report, folks.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here’s the bottom line: The Democrats tried to impeach Trump on a joke, much like they have tried to do with their claim that Trump asked Russia to hack Hillary’s emails. Neither of these are true. The pee tape (you know, that Trump hired prostitutes to urinate on a Moscow bed because Obama had slept in it) was a joke overheard at a bar that ended up in the dossier. They all knew that it started as a joke. This report is so damning.

This report is an indictment of its own of so many of these people. Comey and McCabe insisted that this dossier be put in the intelligence assessment. It was just two weeks ago, maybe last week that I told you the story again. Comey and McCabe and Clapper and Brennan have a meeting with Obama in the Oval Office on January 5, 2017, before Trump’s inaugurated. They discuss strategy. They’re gonna try to present Trump the intelligence community assessment.

Trump has told the intelligence community that he doesn’t want to meet with them every day, doesn’t need to meet with them. He has a good memory. He doesn’t want to give these people access to his administration. He’s already suspicious. They are upset. They demand to meet with every president every day. They want to have input on foreign policy. Like everybody else wants access, they wanted ongoing, continued access.

Bush met with ’em every day. H. W. Bush met with ’em every day. Carter met with ’em every day. Obama did. Here’s Trump saying he didn’t want to. So they conceive of a meeting, McCabe and Comey insisted to include the golden showers story in the assessment. On January 6th they have a meeting with Trump at Trump Tower. And after the meeting is over, Comey asked if he can speak with Trump alone. Everybody leaves, Comey says, “This is why you need to meet with the intelligence people every day. Look at this,” and tells him the golden showers story.

Trump thinks immediately that he’s gonna be subject to blackmail. He knows it isn’t true. He says, “What the hell is this? Somebody’s out trying to blackmail me.” So Comey tells him why this is important. Trump says, “You know this is not true.” Comey says, “I don’t care if it’s true or not. The point is, this is what’s being said about you out there. You need to know this every day!” So the meeting ends. Comey leaves the meeting, calls Clapper, and says, “Mission accomplished!”

It turns out that it was Comey and McCabe insisting that that aspect of the dossier be put in the intelligence report. This is all in Horowitz’s report, folks. Everything that we’ve told you about this is in this report. Horowitz is whitewashing it, very cowardly on motive, claiming that he couldn’t find any bias. Really? How can this guy Clinesmith alter emails, and then tweet, “Vive la resistance,” and be fired (even from the biased Mueller team) and not be a partisan? If you’re wondering, “Clinesmith, what’s this, Rush?” here is the story.

You remember when one of the first things leaked about the Horowitz report was the news that a low-level FBI lawyer had falsified a document in order to help get a FISA warrant to spy on Carter Page? Remember there were a lot of leaks before the Horowitz report came out, and the leaks were designed to undersell it. The leaks were designed to say, “There’s really not gonna be much here, if this is the best they’ve got.” It was that kind of mentality. Well, it turns out that the low-level FBI lawyer who had falsified a document to help get the FISA warrant to spy on Page was a guy named Kevin Clinesmith, FBI national security lawyer.

He not only falsified documents to show that Page was a Russian agent… This is in the report. He lied. Clinesmith lied about Carter Page being a Russian agent in order to get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign. He also falsely claimed that the CIA had told the FBI that Page was not a source in a counterintel operation against the Russians. Clinesmith was lying through his teeth about things. The truth is that Carter Page had been an informant and a witness for the CIA in a federal espionage case against a Russian intelligence official, spy.

“Horowitz also found that even though all exculpatory information about a potential target is required in a FISA warrant the FBI and DOJ deliberately withheld exculpatory information about Carter Page from the FISA court in order to paint him as a Russian spy.” It was Clinesmith who altered emails — and then after he did this, started tweeting. He ends up on the Mueller investigating team after all this, and then he starts tweeting out things like “Vive la resistance,” and Horowitz can’t find any evidence of bias?

The evidence of bias is all over the report! What Horowitz means is that nobody he talked to admitted it, and that’s all he can do. He cannot draw conclusions like other people can. There’s no political bias in this because nobody involved in this admitted any, is all that that means. This report is so overwhelming in what it confirms, the lies and the fraud that Horowitz has actually handed Barr and Durham a big gift, and they seem to know it.

It’s almost as if this Horowitz guy said, “You know, I’m gonna say there was no bad motive and then my friends won’t hate me for showing how crooked the FBI and the deep state are,” because that’s what his report shows, and don’t believe anybody who tells you otherwise. This report documents the deep state’s behavior. It documents political bias. It documents hatred for Trump. It documents lying. It documents that all they had was the Steele dossier.

It documents the Steele dossier was never verified, never corroborated. It was totally made up. It is safe to say that if there were not the Steele dossier, that we wouldn’t have any of what’s happened the last three years — and where does the dossier come from? It comes from the Clinton campaign, and the report says the FBI knew that! They knew that the Hillary Clinton campaign paid for it. They held that information back from the FISA court.

Essentially, pretty much everything that we suspected about this… This report verifies everything Devin Nunes uncovered about the FISA court, about the FISA warrant application process, everything Devin Nunes uncovered about the FBI using informants like Stefan Halper to try to corrupt and create contact with Russia from inside the Trump campaign. Devin Nunes has been validated in pretty much everything he claimed to have found and documented.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Rush Transcripts...Dec. 10th
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 07:33:21 pm »

Flimsy Impeachment Imploding on Democrats

Dec 10, 2019

RUSH: My God. Based on everything we’ve heard leading up to today and we get two of the flimsiest articles of impeachment that don’t even specify any crimes. What happened to bribery? What happened to the quid pro quo? What happened to the whistleblower? What happened to all of the shocking abuses of power? They’re all gone.

And then one hour after Pelosi signals this she then calls a press conference with the rest of her geriatric Democrat committee chairmen to claim that they have just passed the NAFTA upgrade. They’ve been sitting on it for a year. She goes ahead and authorizes the Democrats to vote for it as a means of protecting the 31 Democrats in Trump districts who won in 2018 in the midterms.

Now, I’m gonna tell you something, and it’s gonna fly in the face of what you may be thinking on your own and what you no doubt are seeing if you’re watching any cable news. I’m telling you this is all imploding on the Democrats, and they know it. And the Trump people are very happy and they’re very content today. Their White House Christmas party’s going on this week, and they are filled with revelry and good cheer.

“Rush, you’re smoking something. What do you mean the Democrats are imploding?” They are imploding! I’m gonna go through all of this as the program unfolds before your very eyes and ears today. This is one of these days where I can’t even get close to getting to all of it in the first segment here. So it’s not a trick to tell you it’s gonna take me some time to go through this. But folks, I try to do this as thoroughly and with as much anticipation of questions you might have as you to listen me as I can, because the objective here is to make the complex understandable.

By the way, have you noticed, there were a couple TV ads I saw last night watching the football game. (interruption) No, no, no, no. I was channel surfing around and it came on. I did not target the game to watch, especially that thing last night. But I’ve noticed a couple of TV ads now with the slogan, “Making the complex simple” or “Making the complex understandable.” And then there’s another ad that uses one of my phrases, “the relentless pursuit of excellence, the relentless pursuit of the truth.”

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Now, what’s Trump doing about all this at this time?

Trump is like the adult in the room here. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but to me Trump seems calmer now. He’s letting the economy speaks for itself and for his administration. The result of the impeachment fraud and the Horowitz report is… (chuckles) I don’t know. He’s just letting it sit there as it is. It is sinking of its own weight, what happened yesterday in the impeachment hearings, among other things. Can you imagine lawyers testifying and then questioning other lawyers?

They had no witnesses! They had nothing. They had lawyers giving statements and then lawyers interrogating those same lawyers. This is all a show. Every bit of this is a show! They had to make a mad dash to get this done. They’ve got it done. Now they’ve got the blemish of impeachment on Trump, but they don’t have a case. What happened to bribery? What happened to extortion?

What happened to all of these horrible things? What happened to the whistleblower’s first reaction to the phone call? (imitating whistleblower) “It was shocking, it was terrifying, oh, my God. I have to tell somebody what I heard in that phone call, it was outrageous.” Now we got the transcript of the phone call.

Folks, do not doubt me. They are not winning this thing. They are not prevailing in this. They have not made a persuasive case. I don’t care how much assistance they have from the Drive-By Media. I mean, Nadler, when he is awake, is reduced to having lawyers cross-examine lawyers. Schiff is the guy spying on people, not Trump. Schiff and the Democrats. Biden is the guy that engaged in bribery and extortion with Ukraine, not Trump.

Biden’s melting down on the campaign trail insulting 83-year-old liberals. Pelosi is nuts because she’s realizing they can’t stop Trump. The more they try, the more they’re losing it. All Trump has to do is somehow keep enduring all of this. He can really come out on top from what is a genuine, real coup attempt. The inspector general report confirms that this was and is an ongoing coup attempt.

Nadler and Schiff essentially are impeaching Trump for getting elected in 2016 and because they’re afraid he’s gonna do it again in 2020. I know what some of you are asking yourselves. You watch these things, like the impeachment hearings yesterday. And you’re watching these two Democrat lawyers, Goldman, and it turns out they’re both gigantic donors to Hillary and Obama and the DNC, and they’re both cable news network analysts and commentators.

So they get hired by Schiff and Nadler to go up and make the case rather than actual members of the committee. And some of you sit there and you watch this, and you ask, “Why are you people doing this?” The American people are sitting around minding their own business, bothering nobody, American conservatives are sitting around minding their own business, bothering nobody, as we always are, and here come a bunch of spoiled brat little nincompoops upset that they lost an election trying to delegitimize us because we won.

And they might claim, “Well, look at what you did to Obama.” We didn’t do anything to Obama. Everything we had with Obama was policy related. We opposed socialism, for crying out loud. We don’t like a guy lying to us about what he’s gonna do to health care. We don’t like him lying to people about keeping their doctors and keeping their plans. We don’t like him lying to us about his stimulus plan. We don’t like hearing a president say the country’s in permanent decline.

Of course we want to defeat that, but you didn’t see us taking Obama to court, you didn’t see us drumming up fake this and fake that, trying to impeach him or any of that stuff. We did it at the ballot box, or tried to. Didn’t concoct some elaborate scheme to accuse Obama and then try to disqualify his election victory. And we certainly didn’t do anything to damage the integrity of the American electoral process, which is what the Democrats have done.

It is unconscionable. I despise these people. Do not misunderstand me when I tell you they’re imploding.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 07:43:09 pm »

My Theory on What Barr and Durham Are Doing

Dec 10, 2019

RUSH: We’ll go to San Francisco. Jim, welcome, sir, great to have you on the EIB Network. Hello.

CALLER: Hey, Rush. I agree with everything you’re saying, of course, but the bottom line is the headliner out of this is no bias, right? It’s their Mueller report, you know, no collusion. That’s all you’re gonna hear despite the fact that you’re pointing out. I think there are two things that we can do to put the spotlight back on.

The first one is gonna come tomorrow during the Senate hearing. These senators need to grill Horowitz. When he appeared in front of the House the last time answering the Hillary email question, he got thrown softballs by legislators who didn’t really know the issues and were just asking questions that their staffers gave to them and had no follow-ups to the BS that he was putting out.

They need to really cashier this guy. If he can’t find in evidence of bias, then they need to go over and over and over again about the motives, what possible motives did Brennan have, what possible motives did Sally Yates in unmasking Michael Flynn. And just go over and over and over and they need to coordinate their assault. They need to have somebody that is very good speaking basically do a prosecutorial assault on Michael Horowitz tomorrow. The second thing that needs to happen, Rush, John Durham’s been in office since — working on this since May —

RUSH: All right. Hang on a minute. Look. I’m out of time here. Can you hang on through the break? Because I’m not gonna get enough time for you to get your second point.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I want to go back to Jim in San Francisco. Jim, I really appreciate your holding on through the break. I want to go back to the very top of your comments. I want to preface them with what Horowitz is actually saying, because you’re right.

CALLER: Yeah.

RUSH: He says over and over, “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced the decisions to open the four individual investigations.” Again: “We did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced” the FBI’s decision to seek FISA authority on Carter Page. Now, that alone is all the media needs to ignore everything in this — and you’re right. It’s just like when the Mueller report came out and said, “No collusion.”

That was it, and the Democrats have been trying to rebuild that ever since, and they haven’t been able to. And we’re gonna have a tough task, which is why I’m spending some time on it today. But I want to give you just an example here of how Horowitz admits this. He asked Peter Strzok… Horowitz goes in, he asks Strzok if he was biased because he was texting with Page about how Trump was the “opposition,” how they needed an “insurance policy,” all these texts.

Horowitz knew that Strzok and Page were sending these texts back and forth. So he goes and asks Strzok if he was biased, and Strzok said he wasn’t biased until he began the investigation — which is an obvious lie, but Horowitz claims to have believed him. (chuckles) So that’s how they come up with “no documentary or testimonial evidence.”

CALLER: Rush, nobody thinks they’re biased. Hitler didn’t think he was biased against the Jews. The problem is that we have to get… Tomorrow. It starts tomorrow, and the senators really have to do their homework, and instead of all 10 of them speaking, they should defer to the guy who’s best, and let somebody who really understands these topics really bore down into Horowitz. The second point I was gonna make — and it’s very important, and this would go a long way — is John Durham has been on the case since May. What has he done?

I mean, we hear all this stuff. “Oh, he’s empowered to pull people in that are outside of government. He’s empowered to impanel a grand jury.” Well, has he impaneled a grand jury? I mean, my goodness, Rush. At this point, seven months into this… At this point, Mueller has already impaneled a grand jury and very publicly indicted Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, and others. We need to start seeing some action out of Durham, otherwise what’s gonna happen is they’re just gonna wait this whole thing out. And then, God forbid, Trump loses, Barr will go away and this whole investigation will go away. (crosstalk)

RUSH: Wait just a minute. Is that what you suspect? You suspect we’re being played even by Barr?

CALLER: No, but I think that they’re taking their sweet time about it. (crosstalk)

RUSH: And why do you think they are?

CALLER: Because seven months into the Mueller report, we had already had a lot of action.

RUSH: No, no, no. Why? No, no. I’m acknowledging that they are. Why do you think they are taking their sweet time? Why are they not giving us status reports? Why are they not telling us what they found so far, either by action or indication?

CALLER: I think Durham is probably like Horowitz in that he likes to dot the I’s, cross the T’s, make sure everything is perfectly accurate. But you know what? You could take a year and a half and do that and be out of office. The thing is, you get things done by getting them done. It may not be perfect, but you start arresting people. Kick the doors down!

RUSH: All right. Look. Stick with me on something here. I think… I’m gonna take a stab at explaining this. I may not succeed. It may take me two or three times. I’m not making excuses for anybody. If I were to answer my question to you myself (proving, once again, that the best questions asked of me are ones I ask myself), I would hope that its timing is coordinated with the reelection campaign. I would hope that the big reveal is going to happen at a time where it has the greatest electoral impact. Now, that kind of flies in the face of independent investigations that are not biased and not, of course, dependent on any other real-world activity. I think it’s really this. Do you —

CALLER: Rush, I —

RUSH: (sigh) Go ahead. Go ahead. Go ahead.

CALLER: Okay. Well, you know what? I think, you know, maybe you’re right —

RUSH: No, no. I haven’t told you what I really think is going on here. But go ahead and object to it anyway.

CALLER: Okay. Well, I think a lot of us on this side have been patiently waiting. Frankly, we were given a lot of false expectations about this Durham report —

RUSH: By who? Wait a minute! Who gave you —

CALLER: Not by you. Not by you. Not by you.

RUSH: No —

CALLER: Not by you, but by —

RUSH: Durham didn’t. Durham didn’t give you any false expectation, and Barr hasn’t. So who has?

CALLER: No, I’m talking about the Horowitz report. There was a lot of blowing up. You watch Fox News. But my point is —

RUSH: Okay.

CALLER: We have kept our powder dry for three years, okay? “Just wait. Just wait ’til this comes out. Just wait to that comes out,” and now we waited for Horowitz, and it’s gonna be a big, you know, gas bag, basically. So now it’s like, “Wait for Durham.” I think instead of waiting for a final report from Durham — you know, which will come out in June during the election season — I think it would help us keep our motivation up.

If we saw some indictments… Indictments, the kicking the doors down. You know, calling CNN and having them be there while we kick the door down of some of these people. James Comey. James Comey, whether we’re gonna ever indict him or not, he needs to be put under oath and made to squirm in front of a prosecutor under oath with threat that anything he’s gonna say is gonna be held against him. But I think it all starts tomorrow, Rush, with these hearings.

RUSH: Right. Okay, who chairs the committee?

CALLER: It’s gonna be Grassley, and he’s the Elmer Fudd.

RUSH: No. No. No. Lindsey Graham chairs the committee.

CALLER: Oh? Oh, n…? He chairs the Judiciary Committee?

RUSH: Yes. Yes, yes, yes. Yes, he chairs the committee.

CALLER: Okay. Well, Lindsey, who’s… I’ve got questions about Lindsey. He’s a lot of talk.

RUSH: That’s why I asked you who was chairing the committee.

CALLER: Well, okay. Yeah, it was Grassley; now it’s Lindsey. But Lindsey is —

RUSH: Have you heard what McConnell said today? McConnell wants a quick Senate trial. “Wham, bam, thank you, ma’am.”

CALLER: Of course.

RUSH: Trump says, “No. I want a big, dramatic trial! I want you to draw this out. I want you to expose these people.” The Turtle is saying, “We’re gonna get it done. We’re gonna be in and out of it and it’s done with,” and Trump doesn’t want to go by fast. He wants to spend a lot of time, call people. He wants to expose these people. McConnell says, “I want it to go by quickly.”

CALLER: Trump is exactly right. I think McConnell’s making a big mistake. Secretly, I think they’re worried about getting themselves exposed, ’cause I think a lot of these people have dirty hands in Ukraine and all these other things.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: It would be a big mistake. Trump is exactly right. We need the trial. We need to call Adam Schiff, call the whistleblower.

RUSH: K. Now, this takes me back to the answer to the question that I, in deference to you, did not answer, and yet let you object to it even though I had not answered it. Why do I think this is taking so long? What’s really going on here? I understand that your desire mirrors that of practically everybody in this audience. You want to see somebody go over to James Comey’s mansion and knock down that front door and run in there and turn over every bit of furniture looking for evidence and frog march his ass out of there to jail just like they did with Flynn and just like they did with Roger Stone and just like they do with Manafort.

And until that happens, none of this is fair and none of this is just. I know that’s what you want. And then you want to see the same thing happen to that creep Brennan. The next thing you want to see is Clapper caught wearing a wig at JFK trying to get to the Maldives where there’s no extradition treaty. Yes, I know you want to see all of this. And I would love to see it, too, but it ain’t going to happen because none of that that happened was just. All of that was manufactured.

These guys did not deserve any of that happening to ’em, and reciprocity I fear is not on the table. I think the reason that they’re taking their time with this is because what they have undertaken to do is so big and so monumental and is so risky that if they don’t get this done all buttoned up down tight, every dot and every T dotted and crossed, if they don’t do that, these guys are dead.

Who are they taking on? They are taking on a largely invisible establishment deep state what-have-you. It has never been done before. They see what has happened to Trump with his efforts. These guys are serious. Barr and Durham are trying to dismantle a way of life for people. They are trying to dismantle decades of establishment consistency, patterns, lifestyles that are set in gold, futures that are guaranteed for themselves and their kids.

You can’t do this with PR. You can’t do it one indictment at a time. If you’re gonna do this like they’re doing it, when it’s time to present it, it better be absolutely indisputable. Because if there’s anything in it that’s not battened down, if there’s anything in it that isn’t true, these guys are dead.

It’s one thing to say we’re gonna drain the swamp. It’s one thing to say we’re gonna get rid of the deep state. It’s one thing to say that we are going to take our country back. It’s another thing to actually do it. The people who are the targets of this are not just the Comeys and the McCabes.

Those people are the foot soldiers of the movement. They are not the brains. They are not the money. They are not the organizers. They’re not the power brokers. They are not the people that assign the jobs in the deep state. These are not the people that determine who gets membership in the deep state and who doesn’t.

But if you go after those guys, you’re gonna find their bosses and you’re gonna have to take them out as well, and this is a deeply serious, big time undertaking that is unprecedented. For all this talk about Trump wanting to be a monarch and a king, this actually is the equivalent of taking down the invisible apparatus that actually has been running this country for take your pick of how many decades, but at least since post-World War II.

And it has people in it everywhere. It has people in all the major universities. It has people internationally entrenched, in the European Union, George Soros, all of these Western European diplomats and so forth, the State Department, they’re gonna be taking on a tremendous number of people here.

It’s not just Schiff and Nadler and Pelosi trying to impeach Trump and get rid of him. It’s people whose names we don’t even know. It’s people who live in places we don’t know. And if you’re gonna take those people on, when it’s time to actually make your move, you better have everything you need because these people are gonna be launching back at you with efforts to destroy you and everything you’re trying to do to them. Because this is taking on, this is actually attacking and trying to bust up a way of life that has been entrenched.

I mean. this is the ruling class. Let’s look at it in terms of Angelo Codevilla. This is the ruling class. And Mr. Codevilla thinks they’ve already won, that we can never, ever go back to the founding principles of this country as a majority belief by the American people. He believes common citizenship is no longer possible. That’s how deeply they have infected the fabric of our culture. He believes that their objective is to eliminate us.

What do you think this all is, overturning the results of an election? What is that, really? It’s negating and nullifying us. Yeah, we’re deplorables or whatever, but what we are is noncitizens, what we are is nonfactors to them. This effort to get rid of Donald Trump is an effort in truth to rid themselves of us as a competing political force.

And we got two guys that have decided to take this on, Bill Barr — well, three — Trump, Bill Barr, and John Durham. And I don’t think they want to telegraph how far along they are to these people. I don’t think they want to give ’em any heads up at all, what they have found. And it could well be that at the end of all this we’re not gonna get anything. I don’t have any idea.

I don’t think that’s true based on Durham’s statement yesterday, reaction to the IG report. Durham wouldn’t have said what he said yesterday if they already didn’t have evidence and witnesses to contradict what Horowitz said.

I think it is such a profoundly major thing that’s being attempted here. Look at it as trying to defeat the Soviet Union without firing a shot. It’s a much bigger undertaking than people think. It’s not just draining the swamp. It’s not just getting rid of the people you know and having the people you know in this thing be punished. That would be great. And I share the emotion that you expressed with that.

But these are just the foot soldiers. These are just the little order takers. These are just the people appointed to these positions to do the advance dirty work for the people we don’t know, to protect the people we don’t know. And I’m not even talking about Obama. I’m talking about people way above and beyond Obama or any president.

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 09:20:01 pm »

Pelosi Tries to Take Credit for Trump’s Trade Deal

Dec 10, 2019

RUSH: Greg in South Haven, Michigan. Welcome, sir. Great to have you here.

CALLER: Hey, Rush, just absolutely wonderful to talk to you today. I’m talking to you on my iPhone 11, my brand-new iPhone 11. Anyway, a longtime listener here since you were on WLS in ’88. But here’s my issue, my comment to you is, Pelosi, after the ridiculous charade this morning of the articles of impeachment and all that phony crap they talked about.

They come out an hour later and try to talk about taking credit for the USMCA, saying that the original bill they got from the administration was terrible and it took ’em a whole year —

RUSH: Look.

CALLER: — to get it straightened up.

RUSH: I saw that exactly one hour after impeaching the president as a reprobate scumbag they go out and sign this Mexico trade agreement, the NAFTA replacement, claiming they — they’ve been holding it up for a year. Why, if this guy is so bad, why would you make any kind of a legislative agreement with him?

We’ll have more on this tomorrow, by the way.
Support the USO