Author Topic: Watch: GOP Ad Will Make You Proud, Blows Up On Dems Over Bogus Impeachment Claims  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

Watch: GOP Ad Will Make You Proud, Blows Up On Dems Over Bogus Impeachment Claims
Jessica Hardy
December 10, 2019

The Republican National Committee (RNC) went after congressional Democrats in a digital ad that uses their own words to obliterate House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s claim that impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump are not at all partisan.

Democrats have been trying for close to three years to overturn the 2016 election. From Stormy and Avenatti, to Rapinoe and Omarosa, all have tried and failed. Mueller was supposed to deliver the smoking gun to congressional Democrats but instead brought only Mueller’s bewilderment and confusion, with seemingly everything relevant to the Trump Russia collusion hoax being “out of his purview”.

All the Dems have left is the I-word. No, not idiocy or incompetence, but impeachment. Mueller couldn’t find any real crimes, such as conspiracy or obstruction, despite two years of one of the most exhaustive investigations in history, conducted by partisan Democrats who wanted nothing better than to see Trump frog-marched out of the White House.

https://leadpatriot.com/watch-gop-ad-will-make-you-proud-blows-up-on-dems-over-bogus-impeachment-claims/5260/

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Watched the video; nothing but a few clips of the usual DEM characters bad-mouthing Trump.  I think it would send a stronger message if the video actually got into the bogus accusations for impeachment and show the corruption of the left.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.