Author Topic: Lindsey Graham Reveals the Truth About FBI Misconduct Detailed in IG Report  (Read 417 times)

rangerrebew

Lindsey Graham Reveals the Truth About FBI Misconduct Detailed in IG Report

2019-12-10 Source: TTN by: TTN Staff

Inspector General Michael Horowitz testified to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday and Chairman used his time to explain how the mainstream media is covering up heinous behavior by the FBI.

According to Town Hall:

Straight out of the gate, Graham chided the media for headlines that do not reflect the contents of conclusion of IG report on FISA abuse issued earlier this week.

"There's been a lot of media reports about your report before it was issued. And I remember reading all these headlines, 'Lawful investigation with a few irregularities.' 'Everything okay, low level people kind of got off track. If that's what you get out of this report, you clearly didn't read it. If that's your take that this thing was lawfully predicated and that's the main point, you missed the entire report. How do you get a headline like that? That's what you want it to be. You want it to be that and nothing more. And I can assure you if this had been a Democratic president, going through what President Trump had gone through that would not have been the headline. The headline would be 'FBI takes the law into its own hands,' 'Biased agents cut corners, lie to court, ignore exoneration," Graham said.

Read more at https://trumptrainnews.com/articles/lindsey-graham-reveals-the-truth-about-fbi-misconduct-detailed-in-ig-report#o8hvsgq2QZCLhLWJ.99

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@rangerrebew

Lindsey would have been a hell of a fine DA. 

Damn shame she is being blackmailed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@rangerrebew

Eff that!

If he truly loved his country, he would have shown up today dressed in drag, with lipstick and fishnets.

THAT is what's at stake here.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Eff that!

If he truly loved his country, he would have shown up today dressed in drag, with lipstick and fishnets.

THAT is what's at stake here.

@DCPatriot

If he were to do that,Trump would lose what is at this moment a valuable asset because the Bible Thumpers would lose all interest in the impeachment and focus totally on trying to get him lynched.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The headline would be 'FBI takes the law into its own hands,' 'Biased agents cut corners, lie to court, ignore exoneration," Graham said.

Just look at today's headlines about Barr to answer that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
@rangerrebew

[/b]

Please provide proof of this claim. Thanks in advance.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
[/b]

Please provide proof of this claim. Thanks in advance.

@truth_seeker

The evidence is there plain as day for anybody to see that bothers to look. John McLunatic practically pimped him out.

Online DCPatriot

@truth_seeker

The evidence is there plain as day for anybody to see that bothers to look. John McLunatic practically pimped him out.

@truth_seeker

I'm not going to go that far, @sneakypete !!

I believe Hillary Clinton has had Lindsey Graham's FBI file(s) since his 'Rookie Season' in 1995.   One person of the 'publicly' reported 900 files found in her White House private living quarters.

....as a 'Don't BLEEP with Us/Me' message.   The trail of bodies backs her threat up.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@truth_seeker

I'm not going to go that far, @sneakypete !!

I believe Hillary Clinton has had Lindsey Graham's FBI file(s) since his 'Rookie Season' in 1995.   One person of the 'publicly' reported 900 files found in her White House private living quarters.

....as a 'Don't BLEEP with Us/Me' message.   The trail of bodies backs her threat up.

@DCPatriot

I believe that too,but it doesn't explain him being McLunatics "lapadoodle". And make no mistake about it,McLunatic was THOROUGHLY corrupt. "2 dollar whore on the street at midnight" corrupt. There is no way in HELL Lindsey could have been that close to him and not known it.

BTW,those 1,000 + background files that Hillary stole when she left the WH doesn't just cover politicians and their close friends. It also covers their families. There are lots of people with enough backbone to stand up to a blackmailer threatening to expose them,but damn few people are willing to see their children or other close relatives exposed,merely for the "crime" of being their relatives.

Online DCPatriot

@DCPatriot

I believe that too,but it doesn't explain him being McLunatics "lapadoodle". And make no mistake about it,McLunatic was THOROUGHLY corrupt. "2 dollar whore on the street at midnight" corrupt. There is no way in HELL Lindsey could have been that close to him and not known it.

BTW,those 1,000 + background files that Hillary stole when she left the WH doesn't just cover politicians and their close friends. It also covers their families. There are lots of people with enough backbone to stand up to a blackmailer threatening to expose them,but damn few people are willing to see their children or other close relatives exposed,merely for the "crime" of being their relatives.

Follow me closely.  Back in 1992 they had hard copies of files in her residence.  800 of them.  They didn't leave the White House until 'Hanging Chads and Sore-Loserman in 2001

SINCE then, Obama and Clinton has accumulated data on virtually everybody and anybody, with the help of their friends in the Intelligence Agencies.

Probably MILLIONS of people in government, media, business.

It's a variation of Jeffrey Epstein blackmailing/financing his lifestyle.

Being a closet homosexual is the least of his problems.

THAT is what is scaring the hell out of everybody.

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Lindsey Graham Reveals the Truth About FBI Misconduct Detailed in IG Report
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2019, 12:31:50 am »
Follow me closely.  Back in 1992 they had hard copies of files in her residence.  800 of them.  They didn't leave the White House until 'Hanging Chads and Sore-Loserman in 2001

SINCE then, Obama and Clinton has accumulated data on virtually everybody and anybody, with the help of their friends in the Intelligence Agencies.

Probably MILLIONS of people in government, media, business.

It's a variation of Jeffrey Epstein blackmailing/financing his lifestyle.

Being a closet homosexual is the least of his problems.

THAT is what is scaring the hell out of everybody.

@DCPatriot

Evidently they don't have diddly-squat on Congressman Doug Collins. He just got through beating Schiff and the other Dims like there were rented mules.