Author Topic: Sessions leads GOP Senate primary field in Alabama, internal poll shows  (Read 285 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sessions leads GOP Senate primary field in Alabama, internal poll shows
By Max Greenwood - 12/10/19 12:30 PM EST

Former U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions holds a wide lead in the race for the Republican Senate nomination in Alabama, according to an internal poll commissioned by Sessions’ campaign.

The survey, conducted from Dec. 3-5 by the Republican firm On Message Inc., shows Sessions notching 44 percent support among likely Republican primary voters in Alabama.

No other candidate is within striking distance. Tommy Tuberville, the former head football coach at Auburn University, came in a distant second place with 21 percent support, while Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-Ala.) finished third with 14 percent support. No other candidate registered in double digits, according to the poll.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/473884-sessions-leads-gop-senate-primary-field-in-alabama-internal-poll-shows
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Sessions leads GOP Senate primary field in Alabama, internal poll shows
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2019, 07:24:52 pm »
I assume Roy Moore is in the "others" part of the poll.  @Sighlass, you are my go-to source for AL politics.  What do you think of this poll?  Is it legit, as far as polls go?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 07:59:35 pm »
So it's Goober Sessions, another John Calhoun, for another 6!!!
Boy are we blessed.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 08:31:20 pm »
I tend to think internal polls are even more worthless than the mainstream ones.  Of course, a candidate's own poll is going to put him ahead of everyone else. 

I remember an internal poll conducted by John McCain's campaign that had him miles ahead of Obama.  We all know how that race turned out. 

This is nothing to get excited about -- whether you like Sessions or not.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 08:35:04 pm »
I tend to think internal polls are even more worthless than the mainstream ones.  Of course, a candidate's own poll is going to put him ahead of everyone else. 

I remember an internal poll conducted by John McCain's campaign that had him miles ahead of Obama.  We all know how that race turned out. 

This is nothing to get excited about -- whether you like Sessions or not.

Correct.  I always consider to whom is a poll "internal?"  The story doesn't always say....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 09:24:26 pm »
Looks like Jeff Sessions will be back to his level of competence, and will take the steed back from both Moore and from the dem

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln