Author Topic: John Kerry Suggests Republicans Are Doing To Biden What They Did To Him In 2004  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chris White
Tech Reporter
December 09, 2019 3:40 PM ET
Font Size:

Former Secretary of State John Kerry drew some comparisons between his ill-fated run for president in 2004 and former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign.

Republicans are using dirty tricks on Biden, Kerry told reporters Sunday at a rally in New Hampshire. He suggested President Donald Trump’s criticisms of Biden’s son’s business dealings in Ukraine are similar to those leveled against his Vietnam War record in the 1960s.

“This is not a new strategy. They did it with me, about my military record,” he said at the rally. “It’s called create doubt … And that is precisely what they’re trying to do with Joe Biden,” Kerry added. “That’s absolutely what they’re doing with Ukraine.”

Kerry, who lost his only presidential bid in 2004, announced his support for Biden’s candidacy Dec. 5, saying in a press statement at the time that Biden is “uniquely” suited to defeat Trump, whom Kerry said “smashed apart” the world.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/12/09/john-kerry-joe-biden-support/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dancer

Balony, Kerry.  You were on our ^%$# list since your Viet Nam hearing fiasco, where you turned on our military and accused them of crimes!  I remember.  I'll never vote for you. 

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, it's a shame when people finally learn the truth about guys like Effin' Kerry and Quid Pro Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, it's a shame when people finally learn the truth about guys like Effin' Kerry and Quid Pro Joe.

Poor Lurch.  Can't get over the real "swiftboat" that you deserved.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Yeppers! The Rs are telling truths Biden doesn't want heard, just as truths were told about Kerry he didn't want heard.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.