Author Topic: Ruth Bader Ginsburg temporarily blocks release of Trump's financial records  (Read 670 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ruth Bader Ginsburg temporarily blocks release of Trump's financial records

Ruth Bader Ginsburg came to the rescue of President Trump Friday and allowed his financial records to remain secret from House Democrats – for now.

The liberal Supreme Court Justice granted an emergency request from Trump’s lawyers to delay enforcement of subpoenas House Democrats issued to Deutsche Bank and Capital One for Trump’s bank records.

A lower court Tuesday ordered the banks to cooperate with Congress in handing over a treasure trove of Trump’s financial dealings in the midst of the House’s impeachment inquiry. But Ginsburg stayed the ruling until 5 pm on Dec. 13..........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ruth-bader-ginsburg-blocks-release-trump-financial-records
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She is still making decisions? I thought she was only showing up to take naps at photo ops?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!