Author Topic: ‘Shit just got real’: Texts in FISA report show FBI agents with pro-Trump bias  (Read 750 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Shit just got real’: Texts in FISA report show FBI agents with pro-Trump bias
by Caitlin Yilek
 | December 09, 2019 07:06 PM

FBI agents conveyed support for President Trump and contempt for Hillary Clinton in messages after the 2016 election, the Justice Department watchdog found.

Trump has relentlessly attacked former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and former FBI special agent Peter Strzok for politically charged text messages sent before and after his election, revealed in a 2018 investigation conducted by Inspector General Michael Horowitz.

In Horowitz's latest assessment about the FBI’s applications to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants to monitor onetime Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, the inspector general found a different kind of bias.

“If you hear talk of a special prosecutor … I will volunteer to work [on] the Clinton Foundation,” a supervising agent wrote the day after Trump won, also comparing Trump’s election to "watching a Superbowl comeback."

The supervising agent explained to Horowitz that he expected Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton to win, “but as the returns [came] in … it was just energizing to me to see ... [because] I didn't want a criminal to be in the White House."

Two other agents also discussed the results of the election.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/shit-just-got-real-texts-in-fisa-report-show-fbi-agents-with-pro-trump-bias
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Pro Trump? Or just regular old FBI agents who were aware of certain FBI leaders' attempts to interfere with the election?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline PeteS in CA

FBI agents conveyed support for President Trump and contempt for Hillary Clinton in messages after the 2016 election, the Justice Department watchdog found.

Strzok and Page's Hate-Trump texts were before the election and while they were "investigating" the Trump Campaign before and after the election.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Thank you for posting this @mystery-ak .  Wasn't the reason for having Rudy work on investigating Burisma because FBI couldn't be trusted?  I just don't know about Trump.  Can't believe a thing he says.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline corbe

What a CF the first 3 years of this Administration has been.  In spite of the Accomplishments, which aren't that many IMHO, he survived Mueller only to be Impeached anyway and there's still the Emoluments crap and the Tax Return $hit to look forward to this Election year.   

I'm disappointed, like most here, but not surprised. 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
   What a CF the first 3 years of this Administration has been.  In spite of the Accomplishments, which aren't that many IMHO, he survived Mueller only to be Impeached anyway and there's still the Emoluments crap and the Tax Return $hit to look forward to this Election year.   

Reality. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Trump is not blameworthy if some FBI agents supported him, nor are they blameworthy for that support.  The relevant question is whether *action* taken by the FBI was driven by bias.
James 1:20

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Trump is not blameworthy if some FBI agents supported him, nor are they blameworthy for that support.  The relevant question is whether *action* taken by the FBI was driven by bias.

Compared to Comey letting Hillary skate, that *action* would have to be damned damning.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley