Author Topic: Dershowitz: Democrats Acting Like Stalin, 'Show Me the Man and I'll Find You The Crime'  (Read 195 times)

rangerrebew

Dershowitz: Democrats Acting Like Stalin, 'Show Me the Man and I'll Find You The Crime'

Famed defense lawyer, constitutional scholar, and best selling author Alan Dershowitz said that through the impeachment inquiry House Democrats are acting like the KGB under Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin. Evidence does not matter to them, he said, and like KGB henchman Laverntiy Beria, all they declare is "show me the man," President Trump, and we'll "find you the crime."

Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat and emeritus professor at Harvard Law School, made his remarks on the Sunday edition of Life, Liberty & Levin, on the Fox News Channel.  Host Mark Levin commented on how the Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee are accusing President Trump of bribery and asked Prof. Dershowitz to explain what this specifically means.

"There are four criteria – we know what treason is because it is defined in the Constitution," said Dershowitz.  "Bribery, you know, we know it when we see it. When you pay a government official corruptly to perform an illegal act or an act that is motivated by money."

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/dershowitz-democrats-acting-stalin-show-me-man-and-ill-find-you-crime
« Last Edit: December 09, 2019, 05:50:08 pm by rangerrebew »