Author Topic: House Judiciary GOP: Where’s the impeachable offense?  (Read 238 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Judiciary GOP: Where’s the impeachable offense?
« on: December 09, 2019, 04:48:54 pm »
by Susan Ferrechio
 | December 09, 2019 10:12 AM

House Republicans argued President Trump has not conducted an impeachable offense and said Democrats are trying to eject him for political reasons.

“It’s all political,” said Rep. Doug Collins of Georgia, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, on Monday.

“What’s their motive?” Collins said. “It’s November 2020. Because they cannot get over President Trump is the president of the United States, and they don’t have a candidate who can beat him.”

The Judiciary Committee convened Monday to hear evidence presented by Democrats about a “scheme” by Trump to get Ukrainian government officials to investigate Trump’s political rival, former Vice President Joe Biden, and the Democrats.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-judiciary-gop-wheres-the-impeachable-offense
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

Re: House Judiciary GOP: Where’s the impeachable offense?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 10:45:19 pm »
Like I have previously said, I'm not following this closely. But I thought Collins did a great job. If I needed a lawyer....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 10:54:53 pm »
by Susan Ferrechio
 | December 09, 2019 10:12 AM

“It’s all political,” said Rep. Doug Collins of Georgia, the top Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, on Monday.

“What’s their motive?” Collins said. “It’s November 2020. Because they cannot get over President Trump is the president of the United States, and they don’t have a candidate who can beat him.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/house-judiciary-gop-wheres-the-impeachable-offense

And there it is.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 10:55:57 pm »
Is it time for Bubbette! to put one of her dainty little hoofs in the ring yet?

I'm thinking this isn't going as well as planned,and they need some more time.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!